Honored Contributor

I also like Alberti. I like a host who can keep the words flowing(ones that make sense that is) and describe the merchandise adequately. I also like Jane T. Gives good descriptions, knows her product and is enthusiastic. I guess all the same for Alberti.

QVC Customer Care
Respected Contributor

Alberti is a host who is always positive and well prepared. He is skilled and friendly selling a number of different products, and enjoyable to watch.

Each QVC host has a different presentation style and a different personality--it is their product knowledge, preparation and attention to detail that really make the difference for me.

However, I also read product descriptions and reviews to make sure that the item is truly on my shopping list!

Esteemed Contributor

@missy1 wrote:

His hosting skills are too animated for me. 

--------------------

He offers good descriptions. But he has got to stop  acting so 'bewitched' by every product he presents.  He is beginning to sound very insincere and fake!!!

Valued Contributor

@Skididdy wrote:

ALBERTI is absolutely awesome.  Woman Happy

I absolutely agree with you. It is so refreshing to watch him after watching some of the screaming, self absorbed host that would drive us all to mute the channel. He can host any show and fit right in, let's the vendors speak, I wish he was on more and had a show of his own. He is one host I could watch all the time. You can tell he has a good heart and really cares about making a good presentation and learning as well from the guest.                bamasec

Trusted Contributor

I don't like him. He is pretentious and overly dramatic for my taste. 

Honored Contributor

I am not a fan of his hosting and presentations.  He giggles too much, gushes and gasps, tries too hard and doesn't come off as natural.  There are other hosts I am not thrilled with either but Alberti is the subject and this is my opinion.  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

He is not my cup of tea 

Respected Contributor

@corita wrote:

@missy1 wrote:

His hosting skills are too animated for me. 

--------------------

He offers good descriptions. But he has got to stop  acting so 'bewitched' by every product he presents.  He is beginning to sound very insincere and fake!!!

@corita:  Bewitched!!! I love it! Smiley LOL