New Contributor

Stan Herman please bring back printed chenille robes love them and so do my friends. style like the Nanny wore on TV show i have several of your robes and pjs but this  my dream item.  I love you  and your work for many years im 70 PLEASE PLEASE one more time    Thank you  a big fan.  XO

Honored Contributor

@hannabannapianonano   The last couple of years he had them, people complained incessantly about the poor quality of his chenille.   Apparently he lost his manufacturer and couldn't find another who could make the robes at his price point.  You rarely see it anymore, so I doubt it'll pop up anytime soon.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@hannabannapianonano  I agree.  I loved those robes!  The ones that he is bringing now are so plain, and they are generally calling them beach coverups.  Of course, I did not realize until today that he is 90 years old.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Super Contributor
Stan Herman is a genius and one of the best designers on the Q. He offers clothing that is not offered in the marketplace and prices are outstanding. Petites ate also fantastic and a rare find . For Tom Ford to tzke over Stan Hermans place says if all. Of course there are those who prefere D&C the generic brand the Q offers. To each his own. GOOGLE STAN HERMAN , then google gary from d&c and compare. Louis Delillio is another class act . Both of these designers who sketch their own fashions do not get enough air time
Honored Contributor

I agree about Stan Herman.  I have a robe of his that is 20+ years old.  I don't wear it regularly now, but it is still in perfect  condition.  (it is chenille with short sleeves)

Respected Contributor

I have one of SH’s long chenille robes from about 10 years ago (at least) and love it. Excellent quality. I had no idea he was 90. He is amazing,