Esteemed Contributor

Re: Advanced Ordering....Insanity

@coco14 wrote:

New poster.  What a surprise.

An infrequent poster that signed up on June 27, 2019 and posted that same day.

Better than a poster that signed up years ago and makes their first post, usually a vehement complaint, in 2020.  Those "new" posters I consider to be impostors hiding who they are known as on the boards.  Gives them a chance to switch from butter melts in their mouth to spewing bitterness without consequence.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

I'd rather earn interest (as little as it is) on the money rather than give it to Q and they earn interest on it.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Liberty10 wrote:

It is getting a little out of control with all this "advance order" nonsense and no mention of it during a presentation.  What really drives me nuts is I expect the monies to be taken out at the time I purchase, I go look at my bank statement, nope not there.  As much as I buy on QVC, this creates havoc.  Why the heck cant you take out at purchase, if an issue arises and it cannot be fulfilled, refund then.  Between this is the outrageous shipping time and cost, I really question if its worth it anymore.  How is it most other retailers are not having the issues QVC is?  And dont get me started on the UPS Mail Innovations stuff.  As a long time QVC shopper, it saddens me to see what has become it.  

@Liberty10 

Agree with your complaining.   Shipping cost can be soooo expensive.  Yes....outrageous, and a ripoff.   😡

I am not buying unless I get free shipping!

950D4488-2782-4D19-ABC8-664F9053EC38.gif

~Life is short. So eat well. You could die tomorrow. ~

Esteemed Contributor

I bought 2 Susan Graver tops last night and the funds were taken out of my account before I could sign out of QVC. I get a text message from my bank when money is taken out.

The order is "in process" and shipping out Sept 26th....

So I think it depends on the order.

Honored Contributor

If they can hack your checking, they can hack your savings.