Frequent Contributor

I do agree with the posts from other customers of QVC.  If I see that SG is on I 

immediately turn QVC off.  Can't take her constant talking and feeling the items while they are on the models.  She needs to tone it down.

Trusted Contributor

Her behavior is flat out rude, in my view.  I quit watching her long ago just for that reason.  I only catch her when she pops up when not expected.  Then, I set a land speed record to mute the TV, or just change the channel.  There is no excuse for her behavior, and I refuse to purchase items from someone who is that rude to the hosts she works with.  Often, she won't let the hosts give information needed to purchase an item.  It's not as if she says anything special, she says the same thing about every item.

New Contributor

I've watched Susan since she first started on QVC.  I don't remember her being anywhere near as hyper as she is now. I personally don't wear her clothing, but my mother and sister do, so I watch the show for them.  My mom is legally blind and my sister likes my option before she purchases something. But believe me, if it weren't for them I wouldn't watch it for a minute. I'm sure she's a very nice person, but she is way over the top.  And everytime she's on she has to talk about how her liquid knit is not only the favorite fabrication in her line, but the favorite of all the lines at QVC.  Then of course what would a show be without her pulling on the back of one of the models tops and telling everyone how she insists on more material in that area, she wants more, more, more.....afterall she doesn't want it to cling!  I have to give the hosts a lot of credit.  I don't know how they do it.  She never gives them a chance to get a word in. They hardly even have a chance to just get the names of the colors in.  She must have an awful lot of caffine before coming out on air.  She's CONSTANTLY moving around the entire set, and she's CONSTANTLY talking. 

New Contributor

You are 100%  right.  I feel the same way.  Ditto everything you said plus  more

Esteemed Contributor

We need the popcorn eating deer for this thread. Lol

Frequent Contributor

Nothing will be done about SG, since this topic has been addressed many, many times.  Although I don't mind her "enthusiam" and passion for her clothes, the interrupting is just unbearable.   When you watch her in the future, take note to how many times the host will start talking, and before they are finished, she speaks!  I find this difficult to watch.    Lovely lady with some great pieces, but.......

Regular Contributor

Susan Graver doesnt bother me.  I rather watch her all day than watching Lisa Rhinna. 

Occasional Contributor

Or Jose maron 

Contributor

She has been like this since I've shopped at the Q. Wound up like a spring . What irritates me is she picks up sayings she heard other vendors say and wears them out,i.e. "Hello gorgeous,  I could scream when she keeps repeating this . I know she is passionate about her business but she needs to remember you can turn off the custom by overdoing the happiness.

Frequent Contributor

@catpat wrote:

Nothing will be done about SG, since this topic has been addressed many, many times.  Although I don't mind her "enthusiam" and passion for her clothes, the interrupting is just unbearable.   When you watch her in the future, take note to how many times the host will start talking, and before they are finished, she speaks!  I find this difficult to watch.    Lovely lady with some great pieces, but.......

I totally agree with you...I tape most of her programs so that I can stop & start as I please..I love most of her clothes & have many ( most of them are "as is"...but ..the prices are going through the roof...I see similar clothes & quality in Penny's , Kholes, and Maceys etc:- half the price & no shipping..