Regular Contributor

THE FEMALE HOST WHO IS TRYING TO SELL US THE TELESCOPE, SAID ASTROLOGY, WHEN SHE SHOULD HAVE SAID ASTRONOMY!!!  AND, SHE DIDNT EVEN REALIZE IT.  

Respected Contributor

Well I never in all my born days!!!!!

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Trusted Contributor

@Flady1 I feel so much better now as I happen to put my foot in my mouth more times than not lately.

Honored Contributor

Re: ASTROLOGY!!??!!

[ Edited ]

@Flady1 

Well, both words start with A and end with Y .... it's not the end of the world.  Hosts and vendors make mistakes all the time. No need for hysteria.  It could have been worse.

Respected Contributor

The vendor did the same thing, but quickly corrected himself. The host said it correctly the first time, followed by saying it incorrectly appearing to not notice. They were trying to say the science of Astronomy. Both made the same (easy) mistake.

However, in regards to the telescope that was being offered, many like to locate and view the Zodiac constellations. So there is some Astrology involved which would make it easy to mix up the two, particularly when sounding much alike. I've done it, too.

Honored Contributor

Wow, unforgivable shall we have her flogged?Woman Frustrated

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

Who cares.

Honored Contributor

I've heard those two words get mixed very frequently, in all walks of life.  

It's so easy to say them intertwined, incorrectly.  Not a big deal or the shocker of the day. 

Trusted Contributor

Well I guess it depends on how many times she said it...if it's over and over then she obviously doesn't know the difference.

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Honored Contributor

Big deal. I don't care.