Super Contributor

Please fix your printer for packing slips!!!

I don't know about all of you, but I am tired of getting packing slips that aren't lined up and you can't read anything...  It's hard to believe that as large of a corporation as QVC can't seem to get their printers to work properly.  If I unpack a couple of items and don't keep the packing slips with them, I can't read anything..  Come on Q - get a tech in and fix your printers...  Sorry just had to vent today..... 

Honored Contributor

Re: Please fix your printer for packing slips!!!

QVC ships from many different warehouses all over the country.  How are they to know which one if you dont specify?

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

@Sunniegirl wrote:

I don't know about all of you, but I am tired of getting packing slips that aren't lined up and you can't read anything...  It's hard to believe that as large of a corporation as QVC can't seem to get their printers to work properly.  If I unpack a couple of items and don't keep the packing slips with them, I can't read anything..  Come on Q - get a tech in and fix your printers...  Sorry just had to vent today..... 

@Sunniegirl I 1000% agree with you.  I get those all the time and it is very annoying.  I have complained about this too - when I return the item I will copy the whole packing slip and comment on its unreadability.  Sometimes, there is not one piece of information that you can read.  That being said, they may be doing away with packing slips all together.  Once again, not a good customer service move.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Super Contributor

I haven't gotten a pack slip in the last 4 packages.  Customer Service told me they have done away with them to save on paper.  So, I tell them to send me a return label, I don't have a printer.

Honored Contributor

The 3 part sticky labels are a total waste.  I haven't received any packages with invoices lately just shipping label.

QVC is not the only ones who no longer provide them.  Two orders from other retailers only had shipping label.

Super Contributor

I don't check, obviously when they put the packing slip in the package, they can see it didn't print correctly?  That is their problem.