Honored Contributor

All this is a waste of time.  When Amy filled in for Shawn the other night she didn't know if she should leave the wine glass by the mirror or take it with her across the room, etc.  Totally unnecessary for them to have the "food and drink party" and not give us information on the items being shown.   Tired of what is your "favorite" question.  Another waste of time and most of the time the models don't know or we can't hear them.

Trusted Contributor

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@blackhole99 wrote:

Are there really enough customers who are interested in all that nonsense, just how many are on facebook answering these goofy questions and what does this have to do with fashion! The hosts have all jumped on the Shawn band wagon with the 20 questions, it's just odd when Shawn does this, but it just cringe worthy when Leah and Jane T. do it, just so much phony baloney.

I agree. Who really cares what your favorite ice cream flavor or pizza topping? I could understand these types of questions on a food show. Although, I think it's useless information. But on fashion shows? How does that fit?

QVC is trying to foster a sense of community.

It's failing.

Honored Contributor

'A smart thing to do' would be to have Fashion shows on HSN at the same time as other more industrial/practical (or even beauty) shows are being aired on QVC.

'That way', the corporation wouldn't temporarily 'lose' half of it's customers during air time.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).

Me too !!!

Respected Contributor
I don't mind the questions but I wish they'd stop pushing beauty onto the shows. They have enough hours devoted to it. Keep the style shows for fashion, shoes, and accessories.
New Contributor

I am so sick of turning into AM Style and waiting 10 minutes before they air the first item. I have noticed that more and more are beauty items. The silliness and new set is more than enough to make me change the channel. I have bought many things from QVC, but don't watch nearly as much due to all the endless chatter about nothing and 30 minutes for the TSV. Yesterday, with the Barefoot Dreams presentation, they got into this nonsense about how the brand was founded and how much it means to wrap this around you like a hug. Enough is enough. Just present your item and give us the details.

Valued Contributor

Maybe the company is more interested in "whats my favorite vegetable?"I find this very strange,spending valuable air time,doscussing fans favorite vegetable.As I have said before,I love Leah and used to look forward to her "style" shows,but now I know whats coming....mascara,moisturizer,and everything BUT style. I give up!