Trusted Contributor
QVC, PLEASE bring back Dave James as a host!
Respected Contributor

Great idea.  I really enjoyed him.

Honored Contributor

I'm thinking he doesn't want to be a host.  Lousy hours, no personal life, etc., etc.

Esteemed Contributor

I liked Dave James BUT, if I remember correctly QVC let him go so, I doubt they will ever hire him back 🙃

Honored Contributor

@January121I remember when he left, but I believed him when he said he wanted to pursue other interests and with his wife having just finished a college degree the timing was right for him to go.

Dave James is one of very few hosts who have left QVC that I'd be pleased to see return if that's something he wants.

Trusted Contributor

Was he the former QVC host who appeared during Carolyn's show this morning?  She mentioned she had a special guest, but I had to go out and couldn't watch all of her show.

Respected Contributor

I always liked Dave James and it was wonderful seeing him today.  How refreshing to see an actual adult male, acting like an adult.  No giggling, no stupid manerisms, etc.  I miss him and also liked the guy from Australia (I think he was from Australia) who was let go.  I am tired of seeing so many hosts act like silly children.  

Respected Contributor

I love him  he was such a sweet host. 

Respected Contributor

@lovesallanimals wrote:

I always liked Dave James and it was wonderful seeing him today.  How refreshing to see an actual adult male, acting like an adult.  No giggling, no stupid manerisms, etc.  I miss him and also liked the guy from Australia (I think he was from Australia) who was let go.  I am tired of seeing so many hosts act like silly children.  

@lovesallanimals  Amen, couldn't have said it any better!

Honored Contributor

I liked DJ doing jewelry and he was good with cameras and electronics too. I hope it was his choice to leave the Q and was not let go It seems when you start seeing less and less of a host on air, it's not a good sign. There seems to be too many hosts now, even with the all the channels ,so I have a feeling more hosts will be cut.