Honored Contributor

My suggestion to QVC.....restore the AM Style shows to fashion, as the shows once were.  Too much emphasis on non-style (i.e., fashions) these days.  QVC has so many different fashion items on their Leave the beautiy shows, philosophy, etc., shows to their own hours.

Respected Contributor

Re: AM Style Suggestion

[ Edited ]

amen. i tuned in today -  40 minutes in they finally showed a piece of clothing.  new set - new mugs -  mocktails -  skip it!  give me a time when i can count on a fashion show. @Krimpette 

Respected Contributor

yes, please.  

Contributor

I absolutely agree with you on this! 

Trusted Contributor

You have my vote as well!

Honored Contributor

It's easier to just quit watching like I've  done than to get QVC to do something the customers want.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Re: AM Style Suggestion

[ Edited ]

Yes, what is all this foolishness with fruit, food, mugs, wine glasses, mocktails, wine or other beveridges on the sets of the different programs, and at any time of the day.  Absolutely ridiculous, inappropriate, unnecessary and just about as classless as the foolishness of the Fri-YAY silliness....sounds like adolescent playtime!  It is time for this silly new programming to be scrapped!

Valued Contributor

Today I watched Leah Williams show just about everything BUT fashion.I love her and she does a wonderful job...but the presentations are so,so, long and very few fashions were shown.I was disappointed in the show,I look forward to the Saturday fashions,and they just were not there!

Honored Contributor

'On a positive note', I sure get a lot more around-the-house and gardening done........

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Contributor

I agree. I love AM Style with Leah but when it's not fashion I turn it off.