Valued Contributor

Dear QVC:

With all the shipping and return issues that your customers are currently experiencing one would think that you would at least take the time to explain to us what the issues are, what you're doing to resolve them, and what the timing is for resolving these issues.  It's the right thing to do for those of us who are the bread and butter of your existence.

Additionally, with the current issues that you're having it would make sense for you to revisit the EDD on our orders.  You need to be more realistic in the dates that you provide us so that we can make informed decisions about our orders.  Right now your EDDs are way off, at least for my pending orders.  I currently have a number of orders "processing" that have an EDD of 5/10, well it's now 5/9 no chance of receiving these items by 5/10 unless you plan to expedite these shipments.  And we know that's not happening.  And lastly, if you cannot meet the EDD or something close to it we should be permitted to cancel the order.

QVC Customer Care

@Snowhite714 wrote:

Dear QVC:

With all the shipping and return issues that your customers are currently experiencing one would think that you would at least take the time to explain to us what the issues are, what you're doing to resolve them, and what the timing is for resolving these issues.  It's the right thing to do for those of us who are the bread and butter of your existence.

Additionally, with the current issues that you're having it would make sense for you to revisit the EDD on our orders.  You need to be more realistic in the dates that you provide us so that we can make informed decisions about our orders.  Right now your EDDs are way off, at least for my pending orders.  I currently have a number of orders "processing" that have an EDD of 5/10, well it's now 5/9 no chance of receiving these items by 5/10 unless you plan to expedite these shipments.  And we know that's not happening.  And lastly, if you cannot meet the EDD or something close to it we should be permitted to cancel the order.

We are so very sorry for the recent inconvenience with the shipping. We have been making some changes to software and other parts of the organization that will better serve our customers. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience has caused.  I will be more than happy for forward your feed back to appreciate department.

Thank you,

Paulette

Super Contributor

It would have been nice for QVC to notify customers regarding their revisions, etc.  Most customers would be understanding & plan accordingly.  But when there is no notification or explanation, people are going to be upset!  When do customers come first?  Does QVC not value their customers???

Esteemed Contributor

@Paulette-QVC  Pleased to know there is a reason for the lengthly "In Process" of orders. However, I agree that customers could/should have been informed of the reason for the delay. It's a legitimate and understandable reason, which most of us would place our orders anyway. 

Delighted to know QVC is updating their software! Anxious to see that happen, as I'm confident the improvements will make all of our lives happy. 

Thanks for the explanation. It certainly helps with the unexplained delays we've experienced this year. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

@BirkiLady @Snowhite714 @Paulette-QVC 

Reassuring to learn that improvements, including software issues, are in the works for orders and shipping, etc., and will be accomplished, hopefully, soon.

Thanks for responding--it helps to not be totally "in the dark" so to speak, since I have enjoyed shopping here and would like to continue, as usually I have been pleased doing business with you.

Honored Contributor

Agree with the OP and as a gesture of goodwill QVC should have free shipping until their issues are resolved.  Seriously.

Esteemed Contributor

@Paulette-QVC  Thanks for your inquiry into my Bliss Fold-up Chair. It shipped early today! So pleased with your help. Smiley Very Happy

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

Agree with the OP and as a gesture of goodwill QVC should have free shipping until their issues are resolved.  Seriously.

😄 when pigs fly!

Respected Contributor

@Snowhite714:  AMEN!!! 

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@kaydee50 wrote:

😄 when pigs fly!

@SeaMaiden 

That comment is priceless!!!!  I so enjoy your wit ...🤣🤣🤣🤣