Regular Contributor

Bob Mackie is on today. Why aren't the images loaded of his new items? Is this a lack of staffing or on purpose?

Honored Contributor

All except 5 loaded for me and they say no image available.  Obviously the show is before they got a chance to photograh the item.  Maybe a late delivery?

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

I had to restart my computer but so glad I did because I loved and ordered several pieces and can’t wait to receive them.

Of particular interest for me are the price points — very affordable. So grateful for the  affordability of this fantastic designer.  

Now, having said this makes me wonder why all the other brands just keep going up and up and up. Come on y’all if Mr. Bob Mackie can keep dressing us for less you can too.

Esteemed Contributor

@Spacrazy wrote:

I had to restart my computer but so glad I did because I loved and ordered several pieces and can’t wait to receive them.

Of particular interest for me are the price points — very affordable. So grateful for the  affordability of this fantastic designer.  

Now, having said this makes me wonder why all the other brands just keep going up and up and up. Come on y’all if Mr. Bob Mackie can keep dressing us for less you can too.

--------------

I haven't  bought anything from Bob for awhile. But as I watched for awhile today, I thought the same thing!!  His prices are reasonable for great quality clothing.

Respected Contributor

Well Corita, I’ll just have to let you know how they are after I get them.

i will tell you I have many of his pieces from years back of various sizes and they are still beautiful. I’ve always enjoyed them for travel.

Fingers crossed for his latest Tony nomination !

Valued Contributor

I have some Bob Mackie pieces that I love.  I always watch or tape his shows.  He is such a gentleman.  I thought he looked pale.   I sure hope the Cher musical gets close to me.