Respected Contributor

Personally I find 24 hours of any item 23 too much!  Do you remember when they would show quick takes, those were the days.  Restructure the programming and try free shipping sometimes to increase sales, just a suggestion.

Honored Contributor

Sometimes I almost feel guilty because I'll tune in to see what the hosts are saying to try to get me to buy feather dusters or pillows or ......(you get the idea).

I envision everyone in a Hosts family joining in before he/she goes to work with ideas and ways to sell something on the 22 hour.  It's especially 'interesting' to see on the 23rd hour.

Esteemed Contributor

I can't imagine any host family even close to being interested in a  new sales pitch for their loved one. 

Esteemed Contributor

Early this a.m., tv on for background noise, I flipped on the news after hearing the host list how and who these candles could be given to.  No, I wouldn’t have included “a shelter” on that list.  

Respected Contributor

@Boomernichols wrote:

Personally I find 24 hours of any item 23 too much!  Do you remember when they would show quick takes, those were the days.  Restructure the programming and try free shipping sometimes to increase sales, just a suggestion.

I've never seen 24 consecutive hours of an item on QVC. Or do you mean product category? 

Quick takes presentations of some items on QVC.com that have never been presented on-air would be a welcome change to the TSV repeats in the late night.

Trusted Contributor

I too miss the quicktakes. I much preferred that type of programming but think that is gone for good.

I also think gone are the complete days of free shipping.  (I have no crystal ball so don't know for sure) What I do know is they have free shipping on select items almost every day.  May be not the item you are looking for but I cannot remember the last time i didn't hear about free shipping on something during the day.  I mean something other than food.  

Respected Contributor

@banned again Thanks for correcting me!   Yes, 24 hours of beauty, Christmas or kitchen ware or jewelry is over-exposure in my book.

Valued Contributor

THE worst is 24 hours of a mattress.  (Or vacuum, or computer).  Yuk!