Trusted Contributor

WOOOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!  

Smiley Very Happy

Frequent Contributor

I'm soooo happy for the Red Sox!!!!! I kept waiting for QVC to break with their programming and announce the win as they usually do for things like worlds series, superbowl, etc. I wanted to get a shirt. Unfortuanatley they didn't do that, so I guess I'll shop elsewhere for my World Series Champion apparal.

Trusted Contributor

Congrats Boston Red Sox !

Trusted Contributor

This 100% Yankees Fan...its hard to see our nemisis win the big one....feelin the pain today...

BUT congrats to them....what an amazing amazing season they had.  They so deserve the world title.

Super Contributor

Parade is Wednesday!!! Great series .

Respected Contributor

As a diehard Tiger fan, it was great to see four of my former Tigers win the WS!!  Happy for Price, Porcello, JD and Kinsler, as well as the GM, Dave Dombrowski!!

Congrats to the Red Sox!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

Congrats to all the Sox fans!  What a season! What a post season! 

This NY Yankees fan congratulates all the fans!! 

Enjoy the parade!  Anyone going? 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Congratulations from another SOX!  white sox

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

@Raven1313 wrote:

I'm soooo happy for the Red Sox!!!!! I kept waiting for QVC to break with their programming and announce the win as they usually do for things like worlds series, superbowl, etc. I wanted to get a shirt. Unfortuanatley they didn't do that, so I guess I'll shop elsewhere for my World Series Champion apparal.

i have a friend who went to a sporting goods store to buy t-shirts right after the game!!

Esteemed Contributor

@dmod nj wrote:

Congrats to all the Sox fans!  What a season! What a post season! 

This NY Yankees fan congratulates all the fans!! 

Enjoy the parade!  Anyone going? 

being a red sox fan, i appreciate your kindness!