Honored Contributor

I'd love to go to the parade. I went in 07 and 2013. But I have to take the train and the station on the return trip is insane. In 2013 I felt like I was having a panic attack. So right now that's a no for me.

I'll be able to watch on tv. It's so bittersweet for me so that's difficult . But I'll watch.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

@dmod nj wrote:

Congrats to all the Sox fans!  What a season! What a post season! 

This NY Yankees fan congratulates all the fans!! 

Enjoy the parade!  Anyone going? 

being a red sox fan, i appreciate your kindness!

Hi @nana59  Soxettes and Yankettes get along just fine on my thread. lol  We can be passionate about our own team without bringing down someone else's team.  We try our best to live up to this each season. 

Your boys were spectacular this season!   

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Esteemed Contributor

@dmod nj wrote:

@nana59 wrote:

@dmod nj wrote:

Congrats to all the Sox fans!  What a season! What a post season! 

This NY Yankees fan congratulates all the fans!! 

Enjoy the parade!  Anyone going? 

being a red sox fan, i appreciate your kindness!

Hi @nana59  Soxettes and Yankettes get along just fine on my thread. lol  We can be passionate about our own team without bringing down someone else's team.  We try our best to live up to this each season. 

Your boys were spectacular this season!   

dmod....i've been to Fenway 5 times....but have never seen a Red Sox game.....went to see Billy Joel!!  I have my priorities!!!

Respected Contributor

Congratulations to the Red Sox, 108 regular season wins and taking the World Series. Nothing better than being a Boston sports fan!!!!

Respected Contributor

@Skididdy  As a Boston fan thanks for the kind words, appreciate it.

Honored Contributor

I am a long term loyal Yankees fan who has been fortunate to attend play off and world series games and also see the parade celebrations.  I relate to the enthusiasm and thrills the Red Sox fans are experiencing and congratulate the team and all Red Sox fans on their well earned win!!!!!!

I saw the Yankees play at a few different stadiums, Toronto, Cleveland, Baltimore and my most favorite of all Fenway!!!!!!  It was very nostalgic to be at Fenway, a stadium built for baseball.  I love Yankee stadium but Fenway gives me a thrill !!!!