Trusted Contributor

I haven't been on this site for some time as I needed a mental break from all of the Cowboy's haters, but I had to post this as it hasn't been yet.  

The great former Cowboy and Hall of Fame offensive lineman, Larry Allen, has died at 52. This happened yesterday while he was in Mexico on vacation with his family.  He leaves behind a wife and 3 children.  I haven't heard a cause of death, but he was still very young.  Even Cowboy detractors have to admit what a great player he was.  Peace and comfort to his family.

Esteemed Contributor

I have never heard of him, but I am not up on all things football.  52 is really young.  So sorry to hear of his passing.  I will have to look for a cause of death.  I hope it did not have to do with the fact they were in Mexico.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

A huge man in spirit and body, who was a tremendous athlete. Far too young to pass. Best wishes for his family facing this tremendous loss and healing journey.

BTW, I've been a fan of the Cowboys through the good times and the bad. I didn't even know there were so many vocal Cowboy haters. But rivalries are common with sports and shouldn't be unexpected. Mostly just ignored.  

Honored Contributor

Sport Stars & Celebrity Bench Press Rumors | Critical Bench

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

I've been a Cowboys fan for as long as I can remember.

RIP Mr Allen 🥹🙏🏻🌺

Honored Contributor
KEN MARX – IN MEMORIAM – OCCA South Africa

Trusted Contributor

Re: RIP Larry Allen

[ Edited ]

Such a shocking and huge loss for Cowboy nation. My prayers go out to his family.

Honored Contributor

No cause of death is listed so far, so nothing obvious.  I would assume he thought he was in good health to take a vacation, so not likely to be cancer or another thing where you know the end is near. A sudden heart attack would make sense. We'll find out more in the coming days.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!