I had a weekness for Joe Montana.

Honored Contributor

Re: Question for women NFL fans!

Tom Brady and Drew Brees

"If you really want to shock the world unleash your kindness"
Trusted Contributor

@GCR18, @kelsey17, @Patriot3, @yellowBeetle @IUredhead  

Well for those of us who named Aaron Rodgers as our favorite quarterback we can now all cry together!  He left todays game early with a broken collarbone and probably won't be back for the rest of the season!!! What a shame!!

Woman FrustratedWoman Sad

Trusted Contributor

@Newgate wrote:

@GCR18, @kelsey17, @Patriot3, @yellowBeetle @IUredhead  

Well for those of us who named Aaron Rodgers as our favorite quarterback we can now all cry together!  He left todays game early with a broken collarbone and probably won't be back for the rest of the season!!! What a shame!!

Woman FrustratedWoman Sad

@Newgate

Oh it is such a shame! Woman Sad He is the best QB out there....what a devastating injury for him. And it is so sad too not only for GB, but for the NFL 2017 Season. My very best wishes to him for a speedy recovery.

Respected Contributor

@sugar22 wrote:

I follow Kirk Cousins too, since he is a Michigan State alum.  He's such a nice, and confident, young man!

Me too, @sugar22 !!  Great game yesterday, Hoyer v Cousins!!!

Go GREEN!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

My current fav is Mat Stafford for obvious reasons.  I do follow a lot of other players who either played for the Lions or went to MSU.

I do not base my favorites on looks when it comes to sports

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well, to stay true to my Chiefs I will go with Steve DeBerg. Blond, blue eyes, and a mischevious sense of humor with cool demeanor. I used to go to the KC airport to welcome the team back from away games, and one time DeBerg dressed up in a gorilla costume to try and get past the crowd. He stopped for a moment, looked right at me with those gorgeous blue eyes, and put a finger to his lips to make sure I didn't tell anyone.

Overall = Brett Favre. Cutie patootie, mischevious, gunslinger of a QB who threw, ran, slid, and had such fun doing it!

Super Contributor

TB 12, Pats fan here , Tom Brady. 

Honored Contributor

Cam Newton.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Super Contributor

Captain Kirk all the way!