Trusted Contributor

Question for women NFL fans!

I have a question for women NFL football fans like I am!

Do you have a favorite quarterback in the league?

Now I don't mean looks only Woman Wink, but also personality when interviewed and also how well they play! 

Mine in Aaron Rogers of the Green Bay Packers and I don't live any where near there! 

Who is yours?Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Question for women NFL fans!

i am from baltimore......so i HAVE to say joe flacco. Smiley Wink

he may not be the BEST in the league, but he is confident, cool, and collected.....even when he is down. he always speaks well and seems to get along with everyone. he is not so bad to look at either!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I'm in WI, so Aaron/Green Bay it is.  🏈

Trusted Contributor

Football...they score homeruns right? Or is it a slam dunk?

Respected Contributor

My all time two favorites are Joe Montana and John Elway. Now it is Trevor Siemian who of course is the Denver Broncos QB. I have been a Bronco fan since the early seventies and a season ticket holder for over thirty years. Joe Montana played primarily for the 49ers but his last two seasons with the Chiefs. You could just tell he had a love for the game and he played that way. John Elway of course was the Broncos QB and since he retired he has been their General Manager. He never played for anyone else. Of course they all are easy on the eye besides being really good at the game.

Esteemed Contributor

Aaron Rogers for sure!! and Peyton Manning a close second....think he has the greatest sense of humor!!

Respected Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

Aaron Rogers for sure!! and Peyton Manning a close second....think he has the greatest sense of humor!!

Peyton Manning is also one of my favorites and I loved it when he played for the Broncos which is my team. He has a gentle and kind demeanor even though he was fierce on the field. And he really was a mental player as well as a great athlete.

Esteemed Contributor

Years ago, it was "I like Billy".  Kilmer, that is.  Now, don't really have a favorite.

Cogito ergo sum
Respected Contributor

Kirk Cousins!

Esteemed Contributor

Andrew Luck. I liked him from the time he was drafted. He hasn't let fame go to his head. He enjoys the game, and is a confident, all-around good person. He also has a book club; I like it when a person is into reading. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain