Esteemed Contributor

Re: Question for women NFL fans!

@BirdieGal wrote:

Football...they score homeruns right? Or is it a slam dunk?

You're funny Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I'm a defense girl, but I guess my all time favorite QB is Dan Marino.  Cute and what an arm!!!  

Esteemed Contributor

I like Aaron Rodgers, too.  Also Ben Roethlisberger, partly because I'm a Steelers fan, but he is good.  Also, Drew Brees, Joe Flacco.  Loved Terry Bradshaw in his hey day.

I have watched some of these qb's eyes in re-plays.  Amazing what they can see in the defense.

Trusted Contributor

My favorite is Aaron Rodgers. He is amazingly talented, smart, funny, self-deprecating, and just seems really, really nice!

Second fave is Joe Flacco. Like his low-key demeanor. He is a true talent, serious and thoughtful - and like Rodgers, comes across as a really nice guy!

Frequent Contributor

I follow Kirk Cousins too, since he is a Michigan State alum.  He's such a nice, and confident, young man!

Contributor

I'm going to jump in on this thread, I hope nobody minds. As a long time female football fan. (I'm watching college football right now), here's my list.

One of my long time favorite quarterbacks is Roger Staubach. Loved the Cowboys back when the were America's team, so I guess that made Roger Captain America. LOL I also loved the fact that he was from the Naval Academy & won the Heisman.

Next, is Dan Marino.  Long time excellent quarterback with the Dolphins. For as good as he was, it's a shame he never won a superbowl. And, still one of the sexiest men around. IMHO

Then, there is Peyton Manning. What he has done for the city of Indianapolis & the state of Indiana not just in a football sense, but with his philanthropy will live on and benefit Hoosiers long after he is gone. It's apparent that he comes from a great family (his Mom just dedicated a room at the children's hospital), he seems very humble and has a self deprecating sense of humor that shines through in his commericals. 

Most recently, I have to go with Andrew Luck & Aaron Rogers. Andrew Luck is always one who seems very down to earth and as a librarian I have to give two thumbs up to his book club. As for Aaron Rogers, he's a great football player and does the best State Farm commericals.  

Those have always been the quarterbacks that I've watched, followed and loved over the years. 

--Jeri

Honored Contributor

All time favorite QB has always been Dan Marino.

Esteemed Contributor

@BirdieGal wrote:

Football...they score homeruns right? Or is it a slam dunk?

No, Dear, it's a "hole-in-one!"

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Jameis Winston

I am a BUCS fan and, win or lose, I am a BUCS fan!

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

i am from baltimore......so i HAVE to say joe flacco. Smiley Wink

he may not be the BEST in the league, but he is confident, cool, and collected.....even when he is down. he always speaks well and seems to get along with everyone. he is not so bad to look at either!

ITA and he is from Jersey! 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.