Honored Contributor

Is anyone else excited for the Draft tonight ?  I confess I’m a big football nerd that loves the whole process, with one phone call a young man’s life can totally change. Sadly, I’m afraid my team ( NY Giants ) will screw it up again, however, I’ll still be there watching. Anyone else ?? 🏈🏈

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Not excited but it will be my first time watching the NFL draft.  I am looking forward to watching.

I am a faithful viewer of the NBA draft which is pretty exciting.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

I’m excited because I live in Arizona and since we have the first pick I want to see who the Cardinals pick. Hope it’s Kyler Murry. We need all the help we can get. Hopefully the Cards don’t blow it. 

Honored Contributor

Not the football fan I once was, so I'm not much interested.  Don't recall them ever hyping up a draft program so much as to pre-empt regular programming.  Maybe I've just missed it in the past.

Honored Contributor

@Meowingkitty wrote:

I’m excited because I live in Arizona and since we have the first pick I want to see who the Cardinals pick. Hope it’s Kyle Murphy. We need all the help we can get. Hopefully the Cards don’t blow it. 

@Meowingkitty , I’m curious, how do the fans there feel about Josh Rosen ?

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Valued Contributor

@QVCkitty1:  I'm not a big football fan, but my husband is.  We live about 30 minutes South of Nashville, so the NFL buzz is totally here.

I think I may watch the draft with my husband.  Boy, he'll be shocked!!!!

Trusted Contributor

No 1st round pick for my Cowboys, but there are 30 former TX high school players in the draft, so I'm interested to see what their future is.  I'll be switching back and forth between the Stars hockey game and the draft.

On Friday going to the Star facility to share the draft experience with my fellow crazy Cowboy fans.  Smiley Happy   Hate waiting so long for our first pick, but hopefully it's a good one.

Happy Draft Day everyone!!

Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Is anyone else excited for the Draft tonight ?  I confess I’m a big football nerd that loves the whole process, with one phone call a young man’s life can totally change. Sadly, I’m afraid my team ( NY Giants ) will screw it up again, however, I’ll still be there watching. Anyone else ?? 🏈🏈

I use to follow the sports drafts after living in a home out numbered by men Smiley LOL but now I don't even watch. I just look at the news reports the next day to see who was drafted and by whom. There were occasions when I personally knew individuals eligible and then I would watch. 

Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@Meowingkitty wrote:

I’m excited because I live in Arizona and since we have the first pick I want to see who the Cardinals pick. Hope it’s Kyle Murphy. We need all the help we can get. Hopefully the Cards don’t blow it. 

@Meowingkitty , I’m curious, how do the fans there feel about Josh Rosen ?

I don’t know how fans feel about him but I know the frustration level with him is there. I’m sure we can do better. It wouldn’t break my heart if he was traded. 

Honored Contributor

I watch the draft every year. It was far more entertaining in the early days when the "experts" just knew who a team would draft only to be wrong 90% of the time.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!