Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 

Im excited!  I'm a Redskin fan...and my sis is a NY Giant and Eli Manning fan....my youngest brother is a Rams fan...and we live in Texas...Dallas Cowboy country...LOL Woman LOL

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

SInce I'm not an NFL football fan, it isn't a big deal to me.  I didn't know it was today until they said on the news tonight it was today.   I don't pay much attention to the sports news. 

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@QVCkitty1 

Im excited!  I'm a Redskin fan...and my sis is a NY Giant and Eli Manning fan....my youngest brother is a Rams fan...and we live in Texas...Dallas Cowboy country...LOL Woman LOL

@Spurt , Oh my gosh, all you need is an Eagles fan and you’ve got the N.FC .East covered. 😀

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

Devin Bush. Welcome to Pittsburgh.

Honored Contributor

Of course, my sports radio station, The Ticket (1310am) 

has been broadcasting since it started & until it ends.

Host Norm Hitzges (HOF) has a lot of fun with this!

9BD97C83-CA3A-4BA8-9EDF-275674CAED19.jpeg

399006F9-2271-4A5D-9FF4-BCD7BECD13FE.jpeg

Honored Contributor

😫 Bad night for Giant fans !!

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Yes we are watching but looks like the Cowboys won’t make a selection until tomorrow night unless they make a trade.

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

😫 Bad night for Giant fans !!

It'll take a few years to know for sure, but the early impression isn't great for the Giants. If you love Eli Manning, then Daniel Jones is said to be an Eli clone, just lacking Eli's charisma. The league seems to be moving towards more mobile quarterbacks, but maybe the kid will work out. I'm kind of surprised they didn't grab an offensive lineman with one of their other two picks. Some pretty good ones were still on the board, but they went for a defensive tackle and cornerback instead.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I' m hoping it will turn out well for the Colts. By trading down with Washington, they have 3 draft picks in the 2nd round and another 2nd rounder in 2020. Should be lots of value Friday.

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Respected Contributor

So happy to see three Alabama players chosen in the first round, Quinnen Williams, Jonah Williams and Josh Jacobs.

The three first-round selections for the Crimson Tide ties Clemson and Mississippi State for the most from any team in this year's opening round and gives head coach Nick Saban  the most first-round draft picks in college football history. The three selections moves Saban's career total to 34 first-round picks, surpassing the previous high of 33 by Penn State's Joe Paterno.

Roll Tide!!!