Respected Contributor

Re: How's Your Baseball Team Doing

Texas Rangers now 3 1/2 games ahead in first place. Am I dreaming? Is this real? They lost today but had won 8 in a row, I think. Can't win them all. Now, if they can just hold on to the division lead or a wild card!!!!
Honored Contributor

Met fan here! Tonight's game is rained out and there will be a day night double header tomorrow. I hate double headers as it is difficult to win both games. I want the Mets to have a better record than the Dodgers so they can have home field advantage, Will just have to wait til the weekend is over.

Trusted Contributor

My Texas Rangers beat the LA Angels today so WON the American League West Division.  No one around here would have thought that possible 2 months ago.  AMAZING!

Honored Contributor

the orioles ended the year with a bang against the yankees, but we had a meltdown weeks ago that we barely recovered from.......so on to next year...... at least we ended our year at .500! it will be interesting to see who the team hangs onto......

good luck to all the teams moving forward!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

Met fan here! Tonight's game is rained out and there will be a day night double header tomorrow. I hate double headers as it is difficult to win both games. I want the Mets to have a better record than the Dodgers so they can have home field advantage, Will just have to wait til the weekend is over.

Did our Mets ever struggle this weekend! I hope they're saving their 'oomph' for post season play.  I was supposed to  go to go Saturday night's game. Due to our state of emergency in NJ,  Mets management is letting me trade the tickets for a game  next season. 

Respected Contributor

Texas Rangers up 2-0 over Toronto in the ALDS.   I really keep thinking 'am I dreaming'?    It seems so unreal that they moved from last place in the AL if not all baseball to this..... SO, well done Rangers and go all the way!!!

Honored Contributor

Happy that Cole Hamels and Jake Diekman have done well for the Rangers.  It's been fun watching them in the post-season since my Phillies didn't make it.  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Bridgegal wrote:

Texas Rangers up 2-0 over Toronto in the ALDS.   I really keep thinking 'am I dreaming'?    It seems so unreal that they moved from last place in the AL if not all baseball to this..... SO, well done Rangers and go all the way!!!

Second that, Bridgegal!  Hope they finish Toronto off tomorrow night.

Respected Contributor

ValuSkr:  Thank you and the Phillies for letting the Rangers get them.  Both have been huge additions to the teams success.

Honored Contributor

Being a Mets fan I'm not at all happy with Chase Utley's hard slide and breaking Reuben Tajeda's leg. He of course is out for the rest of the post season. The best revenge is taking the next two games. Go Mets!!