Honored Contributor

Congrats to the Washington Nationals!!!!!!!

National League Champs!!!!!!!  And a sweep, to boot!!!!!  They sure are playing awesome right now.  Hope they do as well in the World Series!  First time appearance for them, since 1933!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Congrats to the Washington Nationals!!!!!!!

@Krimpette 

I live in Maryland, and don't really follow baseball that closely....But, it's nice that the Nationals won.  

Hope they can keep on winning.

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@Krimpette 

I live in Maryland, and don't really follow baseball that closely....But, it's nice that the Nationals won.  

Hope they can keep on winning.

Honored Contributor

We live in Baltimore, so if the Orioles cant be champs, Nats would be next in line, congrats!!

Respected Contributor

Truly they are a terrific team, tho I'm a PhillyOldHead, the Nationals are a really talented team.

Respected Contributor

Gooooooooooo Nats!!!

This World Series will be awesome!!

Please, let it be the Yankees in there with them!!!!   Smiley Happy

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Esteemed Contributor

What a talented team the Nats are -- love the baby shark song and fans' reaction. If my Royals aren't doing well, I want the Cards to succeed. But gotta admit -- Nats are a force this year. Love the Astros - got to -- my grandson loves Altuvae! 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Esteemed Contributor

The Nats are doing incredibly well, I think I read they've only lost 1 game since post season started!  Whoever it will be with them will have a tough road ahead of them. It's going to be a great WS!