Valued Contributor

Re: Baseball talk 2024 season, spoilers, scores, all are welcome!

@dmod nj  well you know I'm very happy about Elly!

Havent read about them since Saturday and they were in third place in national league central. It's hard to get games here so there's a couple of groups I follow on FB a lot of fans aren't happy with David Bell.  

Honored Contributor

Good morning, Smiley Happy 

Is it hot and humid where you live?   If you want some of this kind of weather, I'll be glad to share. LOL 

@redhead handbag queen   any ribs left over?  I won't snap at you if you say no. LOL LOL   I hear ya about role reversal. Some days, it's like that here, too. 

Congrats to the Soxettes on taking the series with the Yankees.  Devers, once again, is the Yankee killer!   He owns the Yankees!  

Tonight, the Yankees are in Tampa to play the Rays.  Rodon and Pepiot are the starters.  I hope the embarrassment of losing at home, on ESPN, and the day off helped the Yankees get it together.   Who knows???   They are frustrating to watch. 

m lb.com/news/willie-mays-celebration-of-life-oracle-park

Are you happy with your team's all star selections?  

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Did you hear it?   What do you mean, what?   Did you hear me cheering on a Yankees win, FINALLY?  Yep, that was me. lol   

Yankees play the Rays in Tampa again tonight.  Cortes and Baz are the starters.   Fingers crossed for another good night for me. LOL LOL   

Good luck to all our teams playing tonight.

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Good morning, Smiley Happy 

So...........there was a bit of a kerfuffle in last night's Yankees /O's game.  Benches cleared........just a lot of pushing and yelling, from what I could tell.  I hope the O's player is okay with no lingering issues. Will there be warnings for today's game????   Lots on the line for both teams. 

Anything out of the ordinary happen with your team? 

Honored Contributor

Teoscar Hernández is the first Dodger to win the Home Run Derby.   Congrats to him! 

I didn't watch any of it.  If you did, please let us know your take on the night. 

I don't think I'll be home to watch the game tonight.  I just want my boys to play an inning, not  hurt themselves, and get out of the game.   

Any news to share with us about your team? 

Trusted Contributor

All Star Game Tonight

Geaux Paul!!!
🐅
Honored Contributor

Good morning everyone, Smiley Happy

Welcome @nrm . Smiley Happy   Did you watch the ASG?  I was unable.   In fact, I haven't even checked the mlb website to see how the players did.  Did Paul Skenes do well?   

We have another tigers fan, @redwingsgal , who posts here.

Please feel free to post and tell us how your team is doing. Smiley Happy 

AL won the ASG.  Does anyone know if there are any benefits to the win, other than bragging rights for the players? 

Games don't start until tomorrow. 

What is your team's first series this second half? 

Yankees host the Rays for 4 games. 

Mets are in Miami. 

Honored Contributor

I am not able to watch the games this weekend.   

Hope everyone enjoys the first series of the second half. Smiley Happy

See you Tuesday!  Smiley Happy 

Interactive English on X: "HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND! 😃 ~ Interactive English  https://t.co/aGNg1Kpuoc" / X

Honored Contributor

Hi everyone, Smiley Happy

How is your team doing?  Making you smile or cry?  

Yankees host the Mets for a two game series. Tonight, the starters are Quintana and Gil.  

Shaking hands with  Mets fans!  

m lb.com/news/rollins-howard-6-1-1-podcast-cheesesteaks

Honored Contributor

Congrats Mets fans!   A fun game, back and forth scoring....good all around game! 

They are at it again tonight, 7 eastern, ESPN. 

Shaking hands with Mets fans. Smiley Happy