Honored Contributor

Re: Baseball Talk 2019 season, all are welcome!

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Red Sox already down 1-0 to the Giants in the first inning. Mike Yastrzemski, grandson of Red Sox legend Carl, just made his Fenway debut for the Giants. He's a left fielder, 29 years old. Got a nice ovation of course.

I'm so glad you saw this game, @Greeneyedlady21 .  What a game. You could not script it any better! 

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/09/giants-red-sox-carl-yastrzemski-grandson-mike-hits-home-run-at-fenw...

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/mlb/bluejays/2019/09/17/blue-jays-cavan-biggio-hits-for-cycle/...

Hi everyone, Smiley Happy 

Yankees won last night.   Sevy is back and was fantastic!  

Yankees magic number is 1!  CC is on the mound tonight. Fingers crossed they win! 

Paulie, Coney and Michael are back in the booth.  I LOVE these three together! 

I'll be switching between preseason hockey and baseball. 

How is your team doing? Giving you grey hair?   Keeping you smiling? 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

@dmod nj Of course the Red Sox ended up losing in extra innings after coming back and tying it. They just make me sad at this point.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@dmod nj Of course the Red Sox ended up losing in extra innings after coming back and tying it. They just make me sad at this point.

@Greeneyedlady21  do you think Cora will stay on as manager next season? Do you want him to stay on? 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Stanton is back tonight!   

Honored Contributor

http://web.yesnetwork.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20190918&content_id=310804528&fbclid=IwAR07dU7Gg59YvT...

Honored Contributor

Yankees lose and do not clinch. Hold the champagne until tomorrow.......fingers crossed. 

Honored Contributor

https://nypost.com/2019/09/19/yankees-pitcher-domingo-german-placed-on-leave-amid-domestic-violence-...

Honored Contributor

@dmod nj I think Cora will stay on since they fired Dombrowski instead. I think the problem is the composition of the team, not the manager. I don't really care either way if he stays or goes. He seems like a very nice guy but this year he lived in massive denial and I think he got arrogant after last year. The whole team did, Dombrowski did, the owners did.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Yankees clinch!   

They are AL East Champs for 2019! 

Image result for champagne uncorked

Image result for champagne uncorked

Champagne for everyone. Smiley Happy