Honored Contributor

@redhead handbag queen   what you said makes perfect sense to me, as a former special education teacher  and as an aunt to a nephew with autism.  I understand the honesty all too well. lol I'm a bit.....shall we say....fluffy, and he tells me all the time to exercise and eat healthier so I live longer. lol  

Rangers beat the Kings at MSG, 4-1. Quickie played against his former team.  The 3rd period had a lot of extracurricular activities, including a two minute penalty for roughness against Quickie. 

Devils lost to the Oilers, 4-1, yesterday.  Smiley Sad 

Congrats to all our winning teams yesterday. 

Good luck to the Red Wings tonight! @redwingsgal

I asked Santa to bring me this..........the Stanley Cup, not the ornament. LOL LOL 

New York Rangers NHL Resin Chalkboard Sign Ornament

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Re: 2023-2024 NHL season, all are welcome! Spoilers, scores...

https://www.nhl.com/news/tony-granato-diagnosed-with-non-hodgkin-lymphoma

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Shaking hands with Bruins fans!  Devils play the Bruins tonight, TNT. 

My men are cautiously hopeful. lol 

Rangers were horrific last night against the Caps.  Shesterkin has not been himself. The passes were awful, the turnovers were way too many...........just a hot mess.  

https://www.foreverblueshirts.com/barclay-goodrow-lost-part-of-jaw/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=fa...

Bruins @ Devils Preview: Running Against The Injury Devil

Tums Antacid Extra Strength Assorted Fruit Chewable Tablets - Shop  Digestion & Nausea at H-E-B

Valued Contributor

@dmod nj I think the Bruins and Rangers are using similar road maps this season.  Nice stretches where they look like the Bruins and Rangers then punctuated with clinkers that make them look like last place AHL teams.

Tonight I am hoping the Dr. Jeckyl Bruins are in the Garden State while I am sure your guys are hoping for our Mr. Hyde team to show up!  I try to console myself when they toss up a stinker by remembering last year when they just blew through the season only to blow a tire in the playoffs.

Let somebody else have that President's Trophy and the curse that goes with it!

Just like you I am asking Santa for a much better trophy this spring!

Honored Contributor

Hi everyone, Smiley Happy

@781Florist  good to see you. Smiley Happy  You hit the nail on the head with what is going on...........SC champion play and a few games later, they look like a high school team. UGH! So frustrating.

Tonight, the Ducks visit MSG!  Fingers crossed for a win.  There have been two guys missing time on the ice due to pucks to the mouth.  

One of the young Rangers I love is K'Andre Miller.  He missed time for personal reasons. I hope he's okay.   I read he practiced with the team today. No word on if he'll play tonight. 

Tomorrow, the Rangers go to Beantown for a game against the Bruins. Shaking hands with @781Florist 

Devils won the other night against the Bruins in OT.  

Tomorrow, they are in Columbus.  Shaking hands with @loveschocolate 

Busy week of hockey before the Christmas break. 

New York Rangers NHL Resin Chalkboard Sign Ornament

Honored Contributor

Rangers won last night in overtime. K'Andre Miller played.  I hope his troubles are behind him.  The officiating was not consistent last night, imo, for both teams. 

Tonight, the Devils play the Ducks in Jersey.  We'll be watching!    LGD! 

https://www.nhl.com/news/antti-raanta-placed-on-waivers-by-carolina-hurricanes

https://www.nhl.com/news/alex-pietrangelo-reflects-on-daughter-s-recovery-from-illness

Good luck to all our teams playing today. Smiley Happy 

If you are getting ready for Christmas, pace yourself and take a moment to recharge.   I know, easier said than done. 

Honored Contributor

Did you hear an explosion from my neck of the woods?  Yep, those sounds you heard were my men expressing their displeasure with the Devils last night.   They lost to the Ducks, 5-1.  Former Devil, Henrique had a hat trick. 
https://www.nhl.com/news/anaheim-ducks-new-jersey-devils-game-recap-december-17

Good luck to the RW and Wild tonight. @redwingsgal  @redhead handbag queen 

https://www.nhl.com/news/nhl-national-tv-broadcasts-for-week-of-december-18-24

Valued Contributor

Well, my Bruins are back at it tonight vs. the Wild.  All you Minnesota fans can take comfort in the two things the Bruins feel are absolutely essential to do in a game.

1)  Under NO circumstance should you try to quickly get the puck out of the defensive zone until the opposition has had at least 5 shots on goal or has scored.

2) Try and give up a tying or go-ahead goal with under a minute left to play in the game.

When the public address announcer says "One minute left in the period" it's time for the Canadian Club.

Honored Contributor

@781Florist   I feel your pain.   Like you said......some days they look like SC champs and other days............oy vey! 

@redhead handbag queen  please keep us updated on Zucc's injury.  Congrats on the win tonight. 

https://www.nhl.com/news/minnesota-wild-mats-zuccarello-injury-status

Rangers played a smart game and Shesterkin was vintage Igor!  Rangers beat the Leafs, 5-2. It's three wins in a row. 

Devils lost to the Flyers in OT. Smiley Sad  

Those screams of happiness belong to @loveschocolate . The Blue Jackets beat the Sabres, 9-4.

Honored Contributor

Hi everyone, 

Happy 1st Day of Winter. 
Amazon.com : Covido Home Decorative Winter Welcome Chickadee Garden Flag,  House Yard Birds Pine Tree Branches Pinecone Green Buffalo Plaid Check,  Farmhouse Outside Decoration Outdoor Small Decor Double Sided 12x18 : Patio,

The Christmas crunch time is a real thing in my home as of tonight. lol We're entertaining, having family stay for a week............so there is a lot to do. 

I'm sure my home is no different than yours at this time of year, if you celebrate Christmas. 

So..........I will make it here as much as I can for the next week or so.  Please continue to add your own comments!  I'll read and write as much as possible. 

Tonight, the Devils are hosting the Oilers.  Let's go Oilers. The game is on ESPN+

On the 23rd, they host the RW.  Shaking hands with @redwingsgal , my dear friend.  

Tomorrow night, the Rangers host the Oilers.  The 23rd, they host Buffalo in the battle of NY.  

Wishing all our teams much good luck before the holiday break.   

I wish you all a joyous Christmas! 
Merry Christmas PNG 3 Graphic by Craftlab98 · Creative Fabrica