Respected Contributor

Re: 2023-2024 NHL season, all are welcome! Spoilers, scores...

@dmod nj wrote:

Patrick Kane signs a one year, $2.75M, with the Red Wings. 

@redwingsgal   are you happy?  

VERY HAPPY!!!  I came by to shake your hand, @dmod nj and give you a big fat (((hug)))

Good luck to everyone's teams!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

Devils snapped their losing streak.  It wasn't pretty, but they got the W! 

@redhead handbag queen  woohooo!  A win under the new coach!  Here's to a winning streak!! I'm late to the party, but I was PROUD and HAPPY to hear of Fleury's helmet choice for warm up one game.  I'm glad it's raising money for a good cause.  I'm not a fan of how  Bettman operates, so I'm pleased Fleury followed his conscience.  I'll leave it at that, so I don't ruin this thread. lol   Just my opinion. Smiley Happy 

Shaking hands with @redwingsgal for tonight's game.  Red Wings are at The Garden tonight!  The game is on at 7:30 eastern on TNT. 

Good luck to all our teams. 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Respected Contributor

Good game last night, @dmod nj .  

I agree with you about Fluery's helmet and I also will leave it at that!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

Good luck to all our teams playing tonight. 

Devils are in Philly tonight.   Let's go Devils!  

New Jersey Devils vs. Philadelphia Flyers

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

I sincerely hope he finds peace  and emerges healthier in all ways.

https://www.hockeyunplugged.com/news/BREAKING-Corey-Perry-Officially-Releases-A-Statement-Revealing-...

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Pretty good turn around, everything is better, skating, passing, SCORING! PK, PP. They actually smiling when they score, and tarps off interviews, we need more of this. Woman LOL And Dewar got a his first NHL Hatty. I have been in a flare so this was nice.

https://twitter.com/mnwild/status/1730406128108892233

I really liked Fleury's helmet, too cool and a nice tribute to his wife. Heart

This sota girl says pop, duck, duck, gray duck and loves tater tot hotdish
Honored Contributor

Hi everyone, Smiley Happy

@redhead handbag queen  woohoo!!  Some positive turnaround and improvements. I hope they continue. Hynes was the Devils coach for about 4-5 years, if I remember correctly.   He really helped them during those years. I hope the same for the Wild. 

Rangers played the Preds last night. I was thinking of our Preds fan.  She is missed.  Rangers won  after a horribly sloppy 1st.    That seems to be a pattern...........and it must stop!  

Tonight, they host the Sharks, who won their first road game and their 6th win, against the Devils the other night. Devils are banged up, key injuries, Viteck has not been himself..........oy vey. 

I hope the Rangers don't get cocky for tonight's game.  No more sloppy periods.  Sharks are coached by former Rangers coach, David Quinn. 

Good luck to all our teams playing today! 

Honored Contributor

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @redwingsgal Heart

Wishing you health, joy and lots of laughter this coming year! 

Hugs, my friend. The JoyPixels Hugging Face Emoji Animation by JoyPixels on Dribbble

Valued Contributor

Zuccy hit 600 points against Calgary in the 5-2 win so we're still rolling. You have to turn it up, Rossi is super soft spoken.

https://twitter.com/mnwild/status/1732280551867040139

We are on the west coast and Thursday's game is at 9 UGH. My Faber sweatshirt should be here by then, Yay!! He is new this season and has the most minutes for a rookie along with running the power play. And... he has some of best hockey hair on top of all that. Woman LOL

This sota girl says pop, duck, duck, gray duck and loves tater tot hotdish
Honored Contributor

@redhead handbag queen thank you so much for sharing that clip. Congrats to Zucc!  Wow!   Rossi is just too cute for words.  I LOVE the helmet!  Perfect for the Wild and MN. 

I'm so happy things continue to keep rolling along in the W column for the Wild! May it continue! 

The late games are killers! I used to watch through the post game, get up for work at 5:00, and do it all over again..........but not anymore. LOL  

When you put on your shirt, model it for us.........twirl so we can see it!   Smiley Happy 

Rangers were HORRIBLE last night.  I know it's the 3rd game in 4 nights but holy moly. It's like they forgot how to play.   They lost to the Sens, 6-2.

Devils are on the west coast.  I saw the highlights this morning. They won 6-5 against the Canucks. 

All three Hughes boys were on the ice at the same time. 

https://www.nhl.com/devils/video/hughes-day-rewind-6342449242112

Good luck to all our teams playing tonight.