Respected Contributor

Re: 2018-2019 NHL hockey season scores, news, spoilers ; all welcome.

Blueshirts come to the LCA on Friday!!

((((HUGGING))) @dmod nj and @hckynut   

Here's to a good game!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

Blueshirts come to the LCA on Friday!!

((((HUGGING))) @dmod nj and @hckynut   

Here's to a good game!!!

Both our teams are moving in a good direction. I'm sorry to see they are playing one another.............someone has to lose. Smiley Sad 

Good luck, here's to a good game.  May the best team win! 

(((( hugs))))

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dmod nj

A story of 2 different games here. Hank? WAS the story of the 1st period. Had he played a "good game", the game would have been lost, in spite of the Canadians scoring on their very 1st shot.

Halfway through this game our Rangers clicked: passes/defense/offense/PK/PP, and just a solid all around game. Pionk?  How long has it been since we've seen ANY Ranger player do an end to end, much less a D-man?

I liked him last year and he came back stronger and even more committed to fitting in with his new coach and his system. Gotta remember this Defensive System is completely different than under AV, which is hard even for a seasoned NHL D-man.

Might just be a better overall season than us Blueshirt fans expected, and actually their whole Division. They are a fun and exciting team to watch, win or lose, and that is what this high speed game, called ice hockey, is all about.

Thanks Hank, most goalies with your talent and age, would have and ego so high, they would have asked to be traded to a Cup contending team. This shows just what a team player is all about! Team first, not personal ego trips! Stay healthy for us fans and yourself!

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

John, well stated.  You could write for the NY papers.  They stated many of the same points you mentioned. 

Hank made a young man's day. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yKxNifocBw

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Rangers play back to back games this weekend.  Tonight, they face the Red Wings in Detroit. 

@redwingsgal  good luck!  May the best team win!  Rangers are going for their 5th straight win!   Who knows what will happen tonight? 

Saturday,  the Rangers play the Blue Jackets in Columbus.   May the best team win.  I won't be watching that game. I'll be at a concert, but will check the score later on that night. 

Nieves was assigned to Hartford.

Last night, I was able to watch the Bolts play the Islanders. It was good to see all the ex-Rangers play again. 

Tonight, the Devils play the Leafs in Toronto. I am sure I will see parts of that game too. Any Devils fans reading? Good luck Devils! 

Have a great weekend everyone. Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

C'mon now Donna @dmod nj,

Ain't 'cha got a Tivo or DVR?  I know, I know, but I just gotta say it when I hear "I won't see game because of yada, yada, yada". Just can't help myself with the time shift machines, going way back to 1969 and my 1st RCA VCR!

Get 'em boys,

hckynjt(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

C'mon now Donna @dmod nj,

Ain't 'cha got a Tivo or DVR?  I know, I know, but I just gotta say it when I hear "I won't see game because of yada, yada, yada". Just can't help myself with the time shift machines, going way back to 1969 and my 1st RCA VCR!

Get 'em boys,

hckynjt(john)

Woman LOL  John, I have so much on my dvr............I am so far behind in all the other shows I like to watch.     By the time I get to watching the game..................  I know, no excuse.  LOL  

I'm watching tonight. Smiley Happy  

Honored Contributor

Congrats @redwingsgal  big comeback for your boys!  

Rangers winning streak is over. 

Larkin scores in overtime. Wings win 3-2. 

My men were so not happy tonight. Their boys are in a losing streak funk. Oy vey! 

Good luck to everyone's teams tomorrow. Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

Great game to watch. High speed/great goaltending, and 2 goals, 1 apiece, were the story of the game. Neither goalie could have stopped those 2 regulation time goals. Pionk scores on a tipped puck off a Red Wing, and former Wing, Smith, gets his pocket picked making a move they teach you in Pee Wee hockey, not to make.

At least our guys got 1 point, but it was a fun game to watch. Congrats @redwingsgal.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@dmod nj, you missed a really fun game to watch! My Blue Jackets lost. Congratulations!