Honored Contributor

Re: 2014-2015 hockey season....SPOILERS...scores/game results.....

John,

Lots of "talk" about Marty. Talk about his age, maybe there is something wrong, should he sit again and put JT Miller in........lots of talk about what to do with him.

Lots of "chatter" about Nash and not scoring, his play in general, the playoffs are in his head..........lots of stuff being batted around.

Everything you wrote about is included in the above discussions locally.

The record for the Rangers winning the 2nd game in the playoffs is abysmal. I was hoping last night would not live up to the record.

The "bad" game is behind them. It is only going to get better from here..............

Let's go Rangers!!

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

OKAY ... I'm dressed and ready. Off to fix dinner. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Valued Contributor

That's our girl!!! Dressed for the game and off to make us snacks!! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Thanks Preds!!

Donna, you are awesome. The baked goodies look amazing. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

3 long hours to go before they drop the puck!! UGH..hate waiting!!

Honored Contributor

Not many playoff series where I don't have a favorite team. The Ducks/Hawks however is one of them. I've watched more Hawks games, so know the team better, and with Kane back in their lineup, even better. They lost a former Ranger D-man to injury, Rosival, and don't know his status for playing, and he is 1 of their starting D-men.

I know the Ducks are a good team as they were either the top team in regular season, or very close at all times. I know Getslaf and he brings the whole package to a team. Big/Strong/Center that can win faceoffs/Center that can both set up plays, and can score. Don't know much about their goalie, but no team gets this far without a very good, or great one.

In summary I am neutral on this one as I like both teams. Can't tell anyone which team is best as I do not know. I hope for a good/clean and injury free games and may the best team win.

hckynut(john)
Valued Contributor

I understand John. I really hope the Ducks win but I like your honesty in being neutral.

P.S. I am on your Rangers side so, if the Ducks don't advance, I will cheer them on.

Yes the Ducks won the Western Conference.

Honored Contributor

I hear Gooday. She is whooping it up.

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Super Contributor

Honored Contributor

GOAL!!

I hear you Mom!!!

Honored Contributor

On 5/19/2015 OC FRESH said:

Welcome!!

Super Contributor

On 5/19/2015 dmod said:
On 5/19/2015 OC FRESH said:

Welcome!!

Thank You !