Esteemed Contributor

I have been shopping with them for years and I am very satisfied.  Great selection and I love their 25% or 30% off coupons and rewards program.  Definitely recommend them.

Honored Contributor

I have purchased shoes from then with no problems.  My only complaint:  every time I receive 30% off....when I go to pay for the shoes I selected, every single shoe is always excluded from the coupon price.  Happens consistently.

Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirl   I used to shop there all the time, great selection, good prices. They changed such that you now have to pay for return s/h - used to be free. I'm not there much anymore.

Valued Contributor

Almost all of my shoe purchases are from shoes.com.  You can't beat their coupon offers.  Also, Rakuten percent varies, usually 5% but I've seen it as high as 30%.  I've gotten some great buys.

Also got a great buy on a Frye handbag.

No problems with customer service or returns.

Honored Contributor

I've never had an issue with them either.

Honored Contributor

I just ordered a pair of Dolce Vita sandals for 30% and 6% with Rakuten.  They have great prices.

Regular Contributor
Great place! I go through Mr. Rebates, it is 6% now.
Super Contributor

@bargainsgirl I've bought 2 pairs of shoes from them and have been satisified with them.  I ordered online, but thankfully I have not had call customer service.  If I remember correctly, the shoes shipped rather quickley.

Trusted Contributor

I buy just about all my shoes from shoes.com.  I get 30% off e-mails from them all the time.  You will also get rewards, like an extra $5 off your purchase (including with coupons).

My last purchase was a pair of Dr. Scholl's ankle sneakers.  They were $99, I ended up paying $53.  

Customer service is great too.

I highly recommend them.