Respected Contributor

Anyone ever purchased from shoes.com?  They have a nice selection and free shipping and exchanges.  Returns are 6.95 which is fair to me.  How is the costumer service?

Respected Contributor

@bargainsgirl 

I have shopped there and been happy.

doxie

Esteemed Contributor

@bargainsgirl   I have been shopping off that website for years. Customer Service is excellent. They do free exchanges & you can order a different item.They also have sales & coupons.I always get atleast 20% off. They also price match.

Super Contributor

I wear a 9wide and always been happy with selection, price, shipping and never had to use customer service, no problems.

Super Contributor

It's my favorite site to buy shoes.  If you sign up for emails, sometimes you  get exclusive  promo codes, too.   After you spend a certain amount, you get rewards for a future purchase.   

Honored Contributor

No problems here either!

Respected Contributor

Purchased from them, no problems. You must pay for returns, which can become costly. Shoes cost a lot when returning. I would rather shop at sites where free shipping both ways.

Respected Contributor

DH and I have both gotten shoes from them. He wears an EEEE width shoe and that's one of the only places he can find good, reasonably priced shoes. We've been pretty happy with them, but have returned some shoes. It was a simple and painless process. 

Trusted Contributor

@bargainsgirl 

I have shopped with them for several years. Great customer service. They also offer up to 30% several times by email.

i usually wait for the sales. You also earn points and get $ off too! 
I have purchased a few handbags as well as shoes. Been very pleased with what I've bought. 

Respected Contributor

I've been shopping with them for about ten years. Around the holidays, they usually have 30 or 40% off coupons. They let you combine a $10 reward coupon with their percentage off codes. 
I've never had to return any shoes. 

Walmart bought this company about two or three years ago.