Honored Contributor

I found some knee high, leather boots, on a low heel, with no silly frou frou stuff on them, at my local DSW store for about $75 on sale. They are Franco Sarto brand. Came home and went to the website to order----this was Monday---they had a 40% off sale for a few hours, then I had a coupon for $20 off a purchase of $49 then there was a $5 coupon in my DWS wallet, then I got free shpping too----so my grand total was $30 including sales tax !!!!!! The boots mrp is $189 !!!!!!! I should have then in a few days !!! amazing!!!! Heart

Honored Contributor

@wagirl@You are a shopping genius...good for you.Ihope you love the boots

Honored Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

I found some knee high, leather boots, on a low heel, with no silly frou frou stuff on them, at my local DSW store for about $75 on sale. They are Franco Sarto brand. Came home and went to the website to order----this was Monday---they had a 40% off sale for a few hours, then I had a coupon for $20 off a purchase of $49 then there was a $5 coupon in my DWS wallet, then I got free shpping too----so my grand total was $30 including sales tax !!!!!! The boots mrp is $189 !!!!!!! I should have then in a few days !!! amazing!!!! Heart

Congratulations ! I love a good deal, and yours was great !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

I hit a great sale at DSW and I had coupons also. I got my Great Niece a pair of boots for one penny. That was my final cost. You got a great score on your boots!!

Valued Contributor

good for u . i hope u like ur boots.

Respected Contributor

Wow - great deal - good for you.

I liked the Mark Fisher boots but not the studs up the side.  And too expensive.

Honored Contributor

@wagirl,

Great deal!

http://images.clipartpanda.com/smiley-face-thumbs-up-40696495.jpg

Honored Contributor

@wagirl  Good job!  Love when you can stack sales prices with coupons and free shipping!

Honored Contributor

@FranandZoe wrote:

Wow - great deal - good for you.

I liked the Mark Fisher boots but not the studs up the side.  And too expensive.

@FranandZoe.   I think metal studs cheapen any footwear or handbag.  I don't like and won't buy them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

They had some over-the-knee boots the other day on HSN I rather liked, but I don't dare buy a boot without trying them on because I have large calves.  No way I would be able to wear my pants stuffed into them even if I could get them on though.  They had one model with larger legs showing them, and I didn't like the look, but I can't judge sizes of the models so I wish they would tell their calf size when presenting boots like they often do now with dress sizes.