Regular Contributor

Fly London $270.00 for a suede ankle bootie 342541 c'mon!!

Super Contributor

I like the look of some of the Fly London shoes but the reviews on the shoes are not that good such as the shoe is too short,  leather is hard and the insole is not comfortable.  I have not ordered any Fly London shoes.

Esteemed Contributor

I have been most pleased with my Fly London shoes.  I find this brand to fit my feet super comfortably (and I have plenty of feet pain related to medical issues I could bore you with). What I don't like about Fly London is the price.  I have never seen any of their footwear with an msrp price even slightly below $100.  I confess that I have never paid full price for a Fly London shoe or boot.  My Fly London purchases have been for styles I find on sale at my favorite local shoe store, Nordstrom Rack, or an online retailer is has a percentage off code I can use on the brand.  20% off one of their styles in the $150-$180 range makes a big difference.  That kind of of discount brings Fly down to the price of Clarks and Earth (for their better collections). 

Honored Contributor

IMHO, even if they were less expensive, I don’t think they’re very attractive.

Honored Contributor

I love Fly London.  I have crawled out to my car after wearing Clarks and Earth shoes at work.  The advanced padding system and wonderful soft leather keeps me comfortable all day.  I have 11 pairs!

If you could see some of the leathers, you'd see the beauty.  The Estee rep came to work with some of the most beautiful platform lace up shoes I had ever seen.  The leather looked like kid leather.  They were Fly London.

Related image

I can't wear the totally enclosed styles like the boots, however.  They do run a little narrow.

Respected Contributor

Well over $200 for a pair of casual shoes. Ridiculous to me- Never.

Esteemed Contributor

I saw the beginning of the overnight show.  At that price point those shoes had better walk for me!!!  I have never tried this brand and probably never will.  The prices are outrageous!

Respected Contributor

I have 4 pairs of them and they are so comfortable and never hurt my feet.

The most I paid for them was 139.00 and that was back in 2015. Today I cant afford to pay that much for shoes anymore. Aside from that, they are high quality shoes that will last for a long time.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Honored Contributor

@hsawaknow wrote:

The most I paid for them was 139.00 and that was back in 2015. Today I cant afford to pay that much for shoes anymore. Aside from that, they are high quality shoes that will last for a long time.

@hsawaknow  No offense intended, but I’m sure there are comfortable shoes that’ll last & are high quality, but are not $200 + not the most attractive styles.

Respected Contributor

@hsawaknow wrote:

@hsawaknow

I could not agree more.  I have about 8 pairs, some 5 +years old.  All still look brand new. (even the pumps and shooties I wear in the winter) I only wear athletic shoes when I exercise.  My FL shoes are every bit as comfortable as sneakers.

As with any line of clothing or shoes, some are more appealing to my eyes.