Respected Contributor

@PattyShell, thank you so much for replying. I'm loving the blue ones, too. Well, really, I like them all!

Occasional Contributor
I ordered the black and the pink. I really wanted to get the aqua color, I forget the name they called it. Can't wait to get them! Did anyone see them presented? I watched a couple of shows and fast forwarded the ones I taped. I did not see them presented.
Honored Contributor

@rodda6 wrote:
I ordered the black and the pink. I really wanted to get the aqua color, I forget the name they called it. Can't wait to get them! Did anyone see them presented? I watched a couple of shows and fast forwarded the ones I taped. I did not see them presented.

@rodda6, these gingham shoes were not presented today. I ordered the island breeze, as they are very retro, and the color is also. I hope they fit me. I am anxious to see them. Hopefully, they will show them soon, and if mine fit, I may order another pair. 

Super Contributor
I'm getting pink!
Occasional Contributor
I was so excited to get these! They arrived today! I opened the box and they sent the wrong shoe! So upset. I double checked my order online. Not my mistake. Now I have to pay for shipping and handling and hope they don't run out of my size in the color I want before this gets back there. So upset. If this were the same shoe only in a different color I would keep it but it is a totally different shoe!
Honored Contributor

@rodda6 wrote:
I was so excited to get these! They arrived today! I opened the box and they sent the wrong shoe! So upset. I double checked my order online. Not my mistake. Now I have to pay for shipping and handling and hope they don't run out of my size in the color I want before this gets back there. So upset. If this were the same shoe only in a different color I would keep it but it is a totally different shoe!

@rodda6

Call CS.  They will document the return for the wrong item sent and you won't have to pay the S/H.  If you get someone good, they may even send out the correct pair more quickly than if you ordered it yourself.

Occasional Contributor
Thank you lolakimono. I will do that.
Occasional Contributor

Thank you lolakimono. I will do that.

QVC Customer Care

@rodda6 

@rodda6 wrote:

I am sorry to see that you received the wrong shoe. I am sending you an email to resolve this issue for you. 

Susan Q-Social

Honored Contributor

A287201 no wide widths.