Contributor

Yes. They are. I too am very happy with their services. 

Respected Contributor

I just started shopping with them last year and will continue to do so.  Just got another pair of sneakers in the mail from them.  Shoes are one of my weaknesses.  Also ordered a pair from Target in two sizes and 3 more pair on sale from Belks. Belks and Target I can return locally. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Zappos is great, tons of choices altho like everybody else the prices have increased unless you buy items on clearance. 

Quick shipping, FREE both ways.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky Zappos  is wonderful.  I have never had a problem with them at all.  Back in Feb. of this year I ordered some sandals and I got the email from them my package had been delivered, YEA.  But I had not.  I looked outside my office door in case the UPS man just left in the hallway (like covid days) but nothing there.  Within 1 hour of a couple of emails and text messages Zappos had another pair was on its way, and they first pair credited back to my account.  With only me telling them if the first pair did miraculously show up I would send them back.  Late that afternoon a woman in our building was taking a smoke break outside and noticed all these packages piled high outside our building by the loading dock.  The new UPS man did not know he was supposed to deliver all to each office individual office suite.  She got a cart and made the deliveries herself along with my sandals.  I called Zappos to stop the other pair but it was too late they were on their way and came the next day, I just declined them to my USUAL UPS guy.  He was horrified when he heard what had happened.  Zappos was amazing.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Valued Contributor

Love Zappos. Been ordering from them for several years! Great to work with. I remember I ordered a dress from them. When it arrived it smelled heavily of perfume. I of course returned it and they gave me a coupon to use on my next purchase.  Cant go wrong with them!!

Respected Contributor

@mare54 wrote:

Love Zappos. Been ordering from them for several years! Great to work with. I remember I ordered a dress from them. When it arrived it smelled heavily of perfume. I of course returned it and they gave me a coupon to use on my next purchase.  Cant go wrong with them!!

@mare54 did they give you a coupon in lieu of a refund?

Valued Contributor

@Texasmouse got my refund and a coupon. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have such good luck with Zappos.  They must carry a very large inventory.  I almost always find something that fits my hard to fit feet.  And the return process is smooth.  It really needs to be since they get a lot of returns, but it is easy peasy to deal with them.  

Contributor

I love Zappos! I literally just ordered sandals form them five minutes ago lol!