Honored Contributor

Leather sandal, women, sol, view 100

Regular Contributor

Bought a pair of yellow Bzees wedge slides...haven't worn them yet but the color is beautiful and will go great with a pair of SG pants I purchased last year with a flower border consisting of mainly yellow flowers..

Valued Contributor

@QVCkitty1, I love Olukai Kalupa Kai flip flops - heaven on my feet.  They don't give them away, but I happened to be in a store and found a coral pair for half price.  I stood there debating and thinking and debating and said to myself, "c'mon now LuLu, they're your favorite sandals, they're half off, just buy them." Turns out they go with so many things I own and look great with jeans.  

Buy those yellow sandals girl, they'll bring a smile to your face when you look down on your dogs!!!  LuLu

Honored Contributor

@Its Me LuLuBelle2 wrote:

@QVCkitty1, I love Olukai Kalupa Kai flip flops - heaven on my feet.  They don't give them away, but I happened to be in a store and found a coral pair for half price.  I stood there debating and thinking and debating and said to myself, "c'mon now LuLu, they're your favorite sandals, they're half off, just buy them." Turns out they go with so many things I own and look great with jeans.  

Buy those yellow sandals girl, they'll bring a smile to your face when you look down on your dogs!!!  LuLu

@Its Me LuLuBelle2 , I did and they do. Enjoy your coral sandals, I’ll bet they are cute !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@Sublime Saumya wrote:

Yes, yellow is a great color. With subtle vibrant hues, it compliments almost every color. It adds a cheerful vibe to one’s personality. But it’s important to style it correctly for a rocking look. Remember, don’t overdo it.

@Sublime Saumya , I totally agree, I will wear the bag with other shoes, not the yellow. I’m not the matchy matchy type.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

@QVCkitty1 : I’m so glad I saw your post. I've been wanting yellow sandals for quite a while. I would go thru cycles searching then lose track and forget for a while.

Just bought a pair of B O C mustard yellow sandals. Love their built in arch support and the shade is a warmer yellow which goes better for my coloring than a bright yellow although I love that shade too.

Ordered them from DSW. I'm a happy camper 

Super Contributor

Really nice sandals. they look stylish and comfortable. The color goes with white, black, green and earthy tone outfits.

Regular Contributor

I have the same shoes...Bzees are so comfortable...I also have a yellow chiffon blouse and intend to wear the combo with white jeans, and I have a pair of navy wide leg pants witha pop of yellow flowers on the boarder...I love yellow!!