Honored Contributor

Re: Why does QVC ignore an entire group when they sell shoes?

If you live in a city that has a close-out shoe store, or even a TJ Maxx, check them out.  Narrows and smalls often end up at much reduced prices somewhere because that customer base is so small. 

Esteemed Contributor

@KentuckyWoman wrote:

@Mz iMac wrote:

I have narrow feet.  If I cannot find any narrow shoes, I go to Plan B & wear a medium w/o any issues.

I sure wish I could.  I have tried but it just doesn't work.  I have a very narrow foot, and a very, very narrow heel, and a high arch.  Finding shoes that fit and are comfortable an adventure. 

We're "foot sisters" @KentuckyWoman!  That perfectly describes my feet.  Woe is us.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Valued Contributor

I got two pairs delivered today and they have to go back. Too wide. The Clarks boat shoes are so wide I could fit a third foot inside!

The Dansko sandals are falling off my feet.

Respected Contributor

It is ironic that when i was younger and had wide feet (in the 70's and 80's, yes even in the '60's as a kid), they were nowhere to be found..My Aunt wore a size 5 AAA and had a tough time as well..Naturalizer was one of the fwe brands that came in many widths..Ferragamo, my Aunts favorite, did come very narrow, though sometimes they had to ship them in from another store...The world has always been a "B" width and the rest of us suffer..But those of us who had to SQUEEEZE painfully into a B, seem to have now gotten a break, as there are more wide width than there were before..However,one of my favorite brands Sofft, discontinued their wide width shoes about 5 years ago...wish I knew why..

Honored Contributor

Zappos has narrow if you don't mind shopping there.

I know what you ladies are dealing with.  My grandmother had a 3A heel.  She didn't have much trouble because she owned the largest fine ladies shoe store in town!

I did not get her slender feet nor her dancer's legs!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@this is my nic, @Mothertrucker, @shoesnbags  @Ceci.  You ladies with narrow feet should check out Massey's Shoes online.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@this is my nic wrote:

I wear narrow width shoes and they are rarely seen on QVC.  There are medium, wide, and now, wide wide shoes being sold, but hard to find narrow.  Sometimes Clarks will offer one or two pair in a two hour show.  Why?  C'mon, wide-wide?  Give us slender footed women consideration! 

Not only that but please stop assuming we all have cankles!  All of your ankle boots are way too big and wide in the ankle.  Stop the madness.