Frequent Contributor

Re: What is the most you've spent on shoes

The summer of 2021, I paid just over $1,000 for a beautiful pair of Lucchese cowboy boots. I was in Santa Fe for my birthday and decided to treat myself. The leather is crazy soft, and they are very comfortable. I want another pair in another color, but it would be a major splurge I can't justify right now.

Respected Contributor

Red bottoms........

Regular Contributor

$200 for a pair of Blundstone boots that I love and have worn for a few years so far, excellent quality. They were worth every penny!

Respected Contributor

@Hoovermom wrote:

Red bottoms........

@Hoovermom  Enjoy your Louboutin shoes!

Respected Contributor

Most expensive Gucci Brixton, fold back into mule.  Nice soft leather and so comfy. 

Second, Stuart Weitzman iconic 50/50 boots.

Both just under 1,000. Can't keep up with these crazy prices

these days. But I paid about 700.00.  They will be for life.

Yikes.

Valued Contributor

I paid about $140 for a pair of New Balance extra-extra-wide winter hiking boots. I think it was in 2016. I was having major foot pain and they were just the ticket. I still wear them every winter and adore them.

I also paid about $140 for a pair of New Balance sneakers in, I think, about 2020. I still wear those too and they're wonderful, although getting ragged. 

I walk and hike a lot and would have no issue with paying more for shoes that are good for my feet and my balance.  

Frequent Contributor

I suffered from plantar faciiatas for years before finding a treatment that worked for me, so I haven't worn "pretty" shoes in years. I love my Hokas $165 and my Birks $150.
Frequent Contributor

I have spent over a hundres many times for Birkenstock and Hoka. I used to pay more for orthoheel but then when they changed the name to Vionic, it seemed like everything changed. The quality, comfort fit everything!!

Valued Contributor

Most under one hundred dollars. Don't know the exact amount of  anything over that.

Respected Contributor

I bought a pair of Coach over the knee black suede boots on sale for $198 Smiley Happy.