Contributor

What Vera bag is closest in style to the Villager??

So, the Villager is out? I'm sad. That's the bag I normally carry. I have several patterns of Villager and really like it.

Now I'm going to have to find an alternative that is similar in size if I want a new color.

I have no Vera stores near me, so I can't really compare. Their website gives no help at all in seeing how the bag looks on the average person. Ebags has that little picture of the mannequin holding the bag, so you can see what it looks like over your shoulder. VB's website totally needs to have that. I've only been able to purchase Vera items either online with Q or VB website or ebay.

I was hoping that the new colors would come out in Villager. I didn't find out until today that Villager is discontinued.

Can anyone give me a suggestion for a bag available in the newest colors that is similar?

Oooh. I see the mini hipster is redesigned. I'm excited to see what exactly is new about it for the $50 price tag.

So, if anyone can give a fellow Vera liker a suggestion for an alternative to my beloved Villager, please let me know. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Re: What Vera bag is closest in style to the Villager??

They are back now!  I am about to order one this week-end while it is on sale with free shipping.Woman Happy