Honored Contributor

Question for anyone who has purchased child sized Uggs for herself...

i have never purchased Uggs before because I'm not really a fan of the look.  However, I recently bought two pairs of the Girls K Cozy II slippers in size 5 and 6 because I wasn't sure which size tor order.  I wear a Ladies 7 about 99% of the time.  My question, now that they have arrived is, do I go with the smaller size which, in their poofy new condition seem a bit snug, or do I go with the larger size, which have the potential of squishing down and ending up too big.  They are a scuffy style and I don't want to kill myself in them if they ending up being too big after the squish-factor does its thing.

Any suggestions from the Uggs girls?

Honored Contributor

Re: Question for anyone who has purchased child sized Uggs for herself...

Uggs in general should feel snug but not tight when you first get them. Are we talking actual Ugg brand with real sheeps wool lining? 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

Yes.  Scuffy style (no back.)

UGG Girls' K Cozy II Slipper, Chestnut, 5 M US Big Kid

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh the slippers, as long as the length works for you, you should be fine. They do compress and kind of mold to your feet. 

I sadly decided not to replace mine. The cats want to kill them since they smell like animal. So they pull the wool off. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

Oh the slippers, as long as the length works for you, you should be fine. They do compress and kind of mold to your feet. 

I sadly decided not to replace mine. The cats want to kill them since they smell like animal. So they pull the wool off. 

Ha!!

Thanks. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@faeriemoon wrote:

i have never purchased Uggs before because I'm not really a fan of the look.  However, I recently bought two pairs of the Girls K Cozy II slippers in size 5 and 6 because I wasn't sure which size tor order.  I wear a Ladies 7 about 99% of the time.  My question, now that they have arrived is, do I go with the smaller size which, in their poofy new condition seem a bit snug, or do I go with the larger size, which have the potential of squishing down and ending up too big.  They are a scuffy style and I don't want to kill myself in them if they ending up being too big after the squish-factor does its thing.

Any suggestions from the Uggs girls?

The "poof" wears or pushes down fter seveal wearings, I have worn kids size 6 with no issues, but they are sometimes not as wide as the adult sizes

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Go with the smaller size.  I have those slippers and when the fluff died down, they were too big.  So much so I  constantly tripping and had a hard time keeping them on.

Honored Contributor

@muttmom wrote:

Go with the smaller size.  I have those slippers and when the fluff died down, they were too big.  So much so I always constantly tripping and had a hard time keeping them on.

Thank you for this; this was my big concern.