Valued Contributor
Hi all. Just got my 1st pair of Vionic thongs. First time wearing them and they cut into the bottom of my 2nd toe and across my foot where the leather is. Anyone experience this and is there anything I can do to fix this before I send them back?
Esteemed Contributor

I think Vionic's are very uncomfortable....jmo...

Respected Contributor

Those little circles they put on the footbed are very uncomfortable - make my feet hurt - I quit buying them because they seem to put them on every pair. 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't believe that demo of black line on the leg. I sent my one pair back in a New York minute because they just pain hurt my feet - I was hobbling around the house. 

Valued Contributor

When I first began wearing them I had to follow the direction to only wear 20 minutes then next day a bit longer. I used a band aid on my foot for a few wearings then my foot and shoe conformed to each other and they were very comfortable.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Vionic thongs

[ Edited ]

What is the name of the thong you have?

I don't have the thong but I do have the Bella II. They are very comfortable. They were comfortable from the very beginning for me. I put them on and I didn't want to take them off. But I do know that not everyones feet are the same but these work great for me.

Respected Contributor

Bella is the one I like too. I have it in several colors, and it was comfy right out of the box for me. 

Valued Contributor
The Vionics I have are A239842 - Tide II.
Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wonder if the thongs post is too wide and thick? I see others complaining about that too on reviews.

I'm liking the look of the Tide Sport.. But I wonder if the thongs post are also too wide?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

If Vionics are uncomfortable for you, you don't "need" them. For those who need them, there's no break-in period and they're comfortable from Day One.

If you think the diagramming and explanation is bogus, your feet do not pronate, you do not have plantar fasciitis or bad arches, and you can buy $4.99 drugstore flip-flops and Skechers. Problem solved.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all