Super Contributor

Vionic slippers anytime soon?

I'm really hoping for a vionic slipper tsv soon. It doesn't feel as if we've had one in a while and would love to both get and give a pair as a gift. Fingers crossed!

Honored Contributor

Re: Vionic slippers anytime soon?

Maybe December.  November is hiking boots.

Valued Contributor

If they don't have a TSV, I will comment on A271396. I bought these in red plaid a 1/2 size smaller than normal shoe size and the fit is perfect.

Respected Contributor

Love their slippers!!!

Respected Contributor

Me too.  My feet are happiest in them.  It's too bad I can't wear them out...all day...running around...everywhere I go!  I bought the sneakers last week when they were TSV.  Ordered half a size up for socks, feel and fit GREAT.  Love Vionic!

Respected Contributor

I'd love to try Vionic slippers but I understand you can't wash them. I feel I need to have slippers that are washable.

Occasional Visitor

Liam!

Please bring us some Vionic slide slippers soon! 

I've walked holes under my r

toes, I really need some new ones.

Please ........ Help

Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Yes, it has been at least three years since they had a Vionic indoor/outdoor slipper TSV.  They had a hybrid type of suede shoe/slipper that had a knit sock-like trim the last time (three years ago).   I ordered it, and it was okay, but not as comfortable as the "Shawn" slipper.  I loved this model!  I bought the pink and blue plaid.

I did wash mine in cold water, gentle cycle, Woolite, and in a mesh laundry bag at least twice. Air dried them. The slippers did look a tad-bit beat up after the second time, but it was fine.  I actually wore the sole down!  I still have them.