Frequent Contributor

Vionic need more classic styles

As a lover of the Vionic flats, sandals and orthotics, I have been wanting to ask for more classic styles featuring just leather and fewer bejeweled items. I am not a buckle on my shoes fan. Less ornamentstion the better. Would love black suede  classic loafer with lug soles. More british tan sandals with nary a jewel. As a stylish senior would love a shoe/ boot with a inch and 1/2 ir 2 inch heel. i would love a boot with lug sole too.  Your orthotics are great. A good dark brown suede loafer would be lovely. Women like classic colors as the foundation of our shoe wardrobe...then branch out to animal print, chains and buckles...

Thank you

ps...oh several years ago you made your classic flip flop with british tan leather and  blue and white and red and white stripped cotton. I adored those...bought the blue/ white and could never find another pair. Would think these classic preppy  flip flops fabulous for American summers and would be brought back each summer...please..and dont attempt to improve them👍🏻😊

Super Contributor

Re: Vionic need more classic styles

I completely agree with you.  I started with a basic-looking Andrew Weil for Vionic sneaker years ago - changed my life.  I no longer had knee pain after walking for exercise.  Then I bought the basic Wave unisex flip flop - another winner.  Then Vionic took off and became super popular and expensive and started doing its buckles and gee-gaws - and slapping "Vionic" or a stylized V on its shoes.  

Please, Vionic, make classic shoes - like the perforated ballet flat (but even that is mucked up with the patent trim).  Add some shoes into the collection that are NOT "mixed media" or have bows, buckles, button details etc.