Esteemed Contributor

I'd like to see a non-platform, non-thong version of a sandal provided for the summer by Vionic.

I see there is a TSV coming but it is a platform and that's not what I am looking for to wear around in the summer. I would like to see a flatter slide version offered please.

Honored Contributor

Re: Vionic slide sandal request

@GinaV24 They do -  or maybe did  -  make that sandal.  I own 2 versions of it.  Two pairs of one of them.  One pair is so worn looking I don't go farther than the mailbox in them,, but that's not Vionic's fault -  that shoe I bought when the brand first came to QVC and I wear sandals year-round.  

Both the orthopedic stores I use sell Vionics and even there I haven't been able to replace my worn shoe -  most of the versions they sell are either closed toe or straps and buckles.  Right before Christmas they had a pretty black slide sandal.  Hiow stupid I was not to buy it because it hasn't been there or anywhere else lately.

Valued Contributor

Re: Vionic slide sandal request

@GinaV24 wrote:

I'd like to see a non-platform, non-thong version of a sandal provided for the summer by Vionic.

I see there is a TSV coming but it is a platform and that's not what I am looking for to wear around in the summer. I would like to see a flatter slide version offered please.

You might want to go directly to Vionic's website they currently have some shoes (sandals) on sale for up to 40% off with free shipping.