Honored Contributor

Vionic - Tide: TSV

[ Edited ]

just saw the Vionic Tide is a upcoming TSV at a great price. I was in our local store today & of course, $30 more.

I ordered 2 pairs from Q and neither are "comfy and short on my foot" yet the store ones fit & feel perfect.

Are these made specifically for Q?  I hate to order & have another pair just "sitting" in my closet.  

Anyone else see a difference?  

I edited :  I can't stand the "flip flop" sound as I walk...drives me crazy...yet, doesn't or never happens with my "original" ones...ugh, I'm weird I know🙃🙄

Trusted Contributor

Re: Vionic - Tide: TSV

[ Edited ]

I usually order my Vionics from 6pm dot com.

Around $45.00.

Same fit.

Honored Contributor

i have purchased vionics from qvc and from nordstrom. they all fit me the same. have never had a problem ordering them in my regular size and they have always felt and fit perfectly and have the same quality.

now i just have to decide which two colors to get and keep it at two only!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Ordered the rose gold.  Super cute and easy on and off

Deb

Trusted Contributor

I order mine either at Dillards, Nordstroms or QVC. They all seem to fit the same. I have noticed that they seem to break down a lot sooner then they used too. 

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Frequent Contributor

I have definitely noticed a difference in the "special price" vionics on QVC.  The last ones I ordered A305635 were almost 1/2 inch shorter and the fit was so "off". The reviews on that pair are not so good.  Just got two pair at Dillards and they fit perfectly just like my older Vionics.  I am always wary of buying the TSV - I definitely think they skimp on quality just to keep the price down.

Honored Contributor

just a FYI on these.......

liam did a short video on his facebook page. he said that all of the TIDE sandals are not for women with narrow feet. you may want to check it out if you have facebook.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I don't wear flip flops enough to justify a $50 payout. I have a pair I paid about $10 for. But those sure have nice colors to offer.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Frequent Contributor

I have a few pairs of Vionic.  I need a wide width.  WIsh they did all their styles in wide.  Disappointed the TSV is not available in wide.  

Respected Contributor

@roxxy1 wrote:

I usually order my Vionics from 6pm dot com.

Around $45.00.

Same fit.

Thank you for this reminder, I always forget about 6pm!!!