Respected Contributor

I have great luck with Vionic dating back to when they were Orthoheel.  My best luck with Vionic has always been the tide or tide 2 footbed. Other Vionic foot beds seem to have a different support base or fit. The ones that are suede are just a different feel and are not as supportive for my needs. Their slipper footbed is very good too!

I ordered two pair of the TSV, and I really am thinking about purchasing a third pair. I do not anticipate any issues with fit or support.

Occasional Contributor

Wish I could order these, but my feet sweat terribly and I can't wear shoes that have a rubberish bottom...I will squish in them.

Honored Contributor

I have the original vionic tides that I bought when we were moving to Fl. 8 years ago.That is sure a long time to have a pair of flip flops! I don't wear them all the time though. I very much like the rose gold ones, they are calling my name but I'm trying to resist because I don't NEED them.

Honored Contributor

@123 Jewelry wrote:

I have a few pairs of Vionic.  I need a wide width.  WIsh they did all their styles in wide.  Disappointed the TSV is not available in wide.  

I wear a wide and still can wear vionics. I don't see a need to make a specifically wide flip flop.Very little of the shoe goes over the foot.

Trusted Contributor

I really love these Vionic flip-flops but I cannot wear Vionic because the arch just comes up to high for me and I feel as though I am walking on a bump!   I would order the black on black if not for that!   Anyone else have that problem with them?Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

Mine came the other day. I ordered the lavender color and love it. Goes with more than I thought. It feels like this sandal has a higher arch support but it feels good on my feel. Wish I had ordered another pair. 

Contributor

Mine (2 pairs) are still in process and I am not a happy camper!

Respected Contributor

I pre-ordered the the rose gold in 6. Usually I'm a 6.5 but size up to a 7 in sandals.  I took the advice to size down. The sit was fine but there were numerous negatives.

1.  They had a horrible smell when I opened the box.

2.  As another poster said, the arch felt like you were walking on golf balls.  I actually had a black and blue mark on my left foot from the arch.

3.  These were nothing more than a higher priced rubber flip flop.  The only thing leather is the strap. 

For those of you who can wear these, enjoy.  The rose gold is pretty.

I'm sorry for thosee of you who are still waiting for your flip flops to ship.  QVC has already received my return.

Honored Contributor

I just posted on another Vionic thread.

I received mine Friday and mailed them back yesterday.  They're not right for my feet.  Very heavy, horribly uncomfortable.  I actually felt like I was "teetering" in them when I just stood, let alone walked.  Clunky on me and that arch was way too high for me.  And the toe thing hurt my toes after just a few minutes.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

Got mine during the week and finally wore them yesterday.  i got the rose gold and love the color and the matching foot bed.  The arch seemed higher than my other Vionics but they did not hurt my feet.  I wore them all day with no issues.  Need more Vionics with that color foot bed...love it.

Deb