Respected Contributor

Vionic Emily Slipper Review?

Anyone get their Emily Vionic Slipper yet?  No reviews are up and I am considering ordering but need to know if the fit is true to size, or is it wide?

Regular Contributor

Re: Vionic Emily Slipper Review?

@Catch71 wrote:

Anyone get their Emily Vionic Slipper yet?  No reviews are up and I am considering ordering but need to know if the fit is true to size, or is it wide?

This is my fourth pair of Vionic slippers of this sort.- the other ones had a button instead of a pom.

They are true to size. I have a straight size 7 medium width and I always need to adjust the strap when i first get them. They have velcro for that and it doesn't affect the look at all like some adjustables do.

They are indoor/ outdoor and wear beautifully! I love how they hug my feet so much that i prefer to wear them while seated rather than being barefoot!

Ordered the red which is a gorgeous wine color

Esteemed Contributor

I got the Cheetah and they fit like all the others.I wear a 7 wide shoe, but this in a 7 medium is very adjustable!

Trusted Contributor

@Catch71  I just received my new slippers today.  I ordered the cheetah in my usual size 6.

I did have to adjust them a bit tighter.  My feet  love Vionics !

Trusted Contributor

I measure 7-1/2 M and I typically size up to 8 if the toe area is pointy.

In this Vionic TS slipper, I followed the directions and sized down to size 7, and the fit is perfect! I was very happy when I put them on and walked around in them. I am wearing them now. (I haven't had to adjust them, but I tested it and it does work.)

(I wonder why we can't leave reviews under this item?)

Valued Contributor

I couldn't wear them. They killed my feet. I love my Keen slippers! 

Valued Contributor

I got the pink ones. I have a pair of navy ones with the button instead of the pom pom. They fit exactly like my navy ones, and I love them. 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm a 7 and 7 fit perfectly! 

My last pair of Vionic slippers lasted many, many years. This was a great price.

Respected Contributor

I own and wear an earlier version of the slipper.  It has worn well and it does give good support.  Other than a pair of flip-flops, the slippers are the only Vionics I have been happy with.  I have returned others, donated others and discarded others.  I rarely purchase the brand, but I do like the slippers. 

Honored Contributor

I wear Vionics almost exclusively. This TSV is my third pair of slippers and my favorite fit, so far.  I usually wear a wide width shoe, but the previous two pairs of slippers were even too wide for me.  They were comfortable around the house, but a bit clunky because they were very wide. 

I took these out of the box and slipped them on without making any adjustments. They fit perfectly. I am very, very pleased with the look (black) and the fit. The length is also true to size.  I wear a size 7 in Vionic closed shoes and these are exactly right.

~ house cat ~