Respected Contributor

VInce Camuto is a downgrade on QVC

I have shopped Vince Camuto on HSN for years and literally would go nuts when they'd have a TSV or clearance show on their items.  Such great styles, great prices, and fun to watch. I especially liked the brand rep (don't know her name, blonde girl), she was great. Then the Q stole the brand and they hav dumbed it down so much.  No exciting styles, nothing very fun, no great prices, no excitement.  I did see VC on HSN last night and the brand rep was back, so that gives me hope maybe they'll get back to where they once were.  I truly feel VC belongs on HSN only with the same brand rep and leave it off QVC so they can't take all the fun out of it.  Anyone else notice this?  I notice it with other product lines too but this one sticks out the most to me since a fave of mine and the selections have vastly changed for the worse on the Q.  

Honored Contributor

Re: VInce Camuto is a downgrade on QVC

@Grouchomarx Why are you blaming QVC? If the designs are no good or whatever, BLAME THE COMPANY THAT MAKES THEM!!! I DOUBT QVC has any input into the manufacturing of shoes!!!!

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Grouchomarx Why are you blaming QVC? If the designs are no good or whatever, BLAME THE COMPANY THAT MAKES THEM!!! I DOUBT QVC has any input into the manufacturing of shoes!!!!

But the buyers do.  Maybe the buyers aren't getting the better quality items in the QVC shows. 

Respected Contributor

My complaint is not about the quality or style of VC shoes. It’s which ones the Q chooses to carry and how they’re presented. They shut down a wonderful VC collection on HSN and now it’s gone and they have hardly anything. And for what? They should have left it alone!  Sure I can buy VC elsewhere but I enjoyed seeing it on tv like it was before and getting great deals.

Esteemed Contributor

I used to buy many years ago VC from Macys....i felt once they cut down alot of his fashion items the products i saw offered on the tv channels weren't as nice...

Esteemed Contributor

I liked Vince Camuto when he designed Nine West.  Now they just use his name.

Honored Contributor

I hadn't heard of the brand before it the Q.  I wasn't impressed with what I saw.

Esteemed Contributor

Vince Camuto shoes on HSN when Mindy Grossman was HSN's president were sexy, gorgeous shoes, especially the cone heel shooties. 

Vince Camuto shoes on QVC -- meh. They shoe buyers need replacing.

Respected Contributor

QVC does indeed tell manufacturers what they will accept, so the Q is definitely calling the shots on everything from pots and pans to diamond jewelry.  If VC is dumbed down on QVC, blame the Q. 

Honored Contributor

The clothes sold by this line on QVC are no where the quality of the line sold at Lord and Taylor

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.