Respected Contributor

wow! surfing facebook and i see these shoes

that are (for lack of a better word) very different. kind of cute, but a little way out there for me.  imagine my suprise when i see they are offered on Q.  L'Artiste A413470.

thoughts?

Honored Contributor

Re: wow! surfing facebook and i see these shoes

@kittyloo   I looked up the item number and got a philosophy summer fun favorite set.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

@Bird mama   you are correct. clearly, or not so clearly i can't read my own writing. A423470. my apologies

Honored Contributor

@kittyloo   L'Artiste is certainly the artistic branch of the Spring Step family.  Usually when I seen a style in this line, they strike me as being uncomfortable to wear.  Many time, to my eye, the leather looks stiff and uncomfortable.  

In the case of A423470, the leather looks soft however I don't care for the uneven heel and sole.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

They are horrible.  Looks like someone put their foot in the fire.  Yikes.

Respected Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@kittyloo   L'Artiste is certainly the artistic branch of the Spring Step family.  Usually when I seen a style in this line, they strike me as being uncomfortable to wear.  Many time, to my eye, the leather looks stiff and uncomfortable.  

In the case of A423470, the leather looks soft however I don't care for the uneven heel and sole.

my thoughts exactly. leather looks soft, and beautiful, shoe style, cute and different.  Uneven walking sole?? looks like a trip to the ER to me. 

Respected Contributor

Sorry, but those are horrifying.....looks like something the wicked witch would wear.

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@Bird mama.  I've had a couple pairs of Spring Step, and you would be correct, they are not comfortable.  They also run small.  I find the ones @kittyloo. picked out to be most unattractive.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@kittyloo   I think the upper is really cute.  Just don't care for the heel and sole.

Respected Contributor

Very eye-catching!  I would have to try them on to see what they feel like to walk in.  Definitely a conversation starter!