Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 32,401
Registered: ‎01-08-2011

I would have SO loved a leather clog to wear on the floor while styling.  I liked the look of the new UGG clog (there could have been lighter hardware) but thought they would be wonderful!

 

I ordered them from Zappos since I get points, free SH, and immediate refund.  

 

The "ultra soft foot bed" was hard if you pushed down the faux fur.  The leather was extremely hard like Dansko was and I had to leave Dansko because I couldn't get that hard leather to stretch!

 

Color:Black Leather - Image 1 - UGG® Judi Leather Clogs

 

 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,077
Registered: ‎06-10-2015

@ECBG wrote:

I would have SO loved a leather clog to wear on the floor while styling.  I liked the look of the new UGG clog (there could have been lighter hardware) but thought they would be wonderful!

 

I ordered them from Zappos since I get points, free SH, and immediate refund.  

 

The "ultra soft foot bed" was hard if you pushed down the faux fur.  The leather was extremely hard like Dansko was and I had to leave Dansko because I couldn't get that hard leather to stretch!

 

@ECBG  Sorry they didn't work for you. They make my feet hurt just looking at them lol

 

 


 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,781
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

@ECBG 

 

 

 

Honestly, I do not see comfort anywhere written on this shoe, they make my feet ache looking at them.

 

Thank goodness you ordered from Zappos, they do have a great return policy.

 

 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 32,401
Registered: ‎01-08-2011

@Just Bling @mspatmac 

 

I REALLY thought those clogs would be wonderful having heard everything about UGG!  That was a shocker!!!Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,781
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

@ECBG   Yes, boots and slippers.

 

although the boots are great if they don't get wet, more for show.

 

slippers are nice around the house, toes are toasty.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 32,401
Registered: ‎01-08-2011

@Just Bling wrote:

@ECBG   Yes, boots and slippers.

 

although the boots are great if they don't get wet, more for show.

 

slippers are nice around the house, toes are toasty.


@Just Bling 

 

Oh I got the softest slipper around from L L Bean!  Ever heard of someone looking for a slipper as comfy as their WORK shoe????  I found it!!!!!  The color is SUPER ugly.  I don't care.  It's slippers and I am home for goodness sake!!

 

Ladies Wicked Good Clogs!!!

The color is beyond ugly.  My feet are happy!

Women's Wicked Good Clogs

Valued Contributor
Posts: 689
Registered: ‎03-03-2020
Those just look like happiness!!! And I like the color too.
Honored Contributor
Posts: 32,401
Registered: ‎01-08-2011

Re: UGG Disappointment!!!

[ Edited ]

@spursfan2 wrote:
Those just look like happiness!!! And I like the color too.

@spursfan2 

 

You can't imagine how they feel!  I have spent my life standing on linoleum.  

Valued Contributor
Posts: 749
Registered: ‎03-11-2010

@ECBG wrote:

I would have SO loved a leather clog to wear on the floor while styling.  I liked the look of the new UGG clog (there could have been lighter hardware) but thought they would be wonderful!

 

I ordered them from Zappos since I get points, free SH, and immediate refund.  

 

The "ultra soft foot bed" was hard if you pushed down the faux fur.  The leather was extremely hard like Dansko was and I had to leave Dansko because I couldn't get that hard leather to stretch!

 

Color:Black Leather - Image 1 - UGG® Judi Leather Clogs

 

 


These look hard as a rock!

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,018
Registered: ‎04-04-2014

Hi, @ECBG !  I love Uggs boots and am also disappointed these didn't work for you.  

 

On a different subject, I've had 3 pairs of the boots for years and only recently replaced my tan and black boots with those through Costco.  I'd actually worn through two spots on my tan spots and mistakenly worn my black ones on a remote camping trip.  The new ones will not experience the same, plus I bought my new true size.