Honored Contributor

I would have SO loved a leather clog to wear on the floor while styling.  I liked the look of the new UGG clog (there could have been lighter hardware) but thought they would be wonderful!

I ordered them from Zappos since I get points, free SH, and immediate refund.  

The "ultra soft foot bed" was hard if you pushed down the faux fur.  The leather was extremely hard like Dansko was and I had to leave Dansko because I couldn't get that hard leather to stretch!

Color:Black Leather - Image 1 - UGG® Judi Leather Clogs

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

I would have SO loved a leather clog to wear on the floor while styling.  I liked the look of the new UGG clog (there could have been lighter hardware) but thought they would be wonderful!

The "ultra soft foot bed" was hard if you pushed down the faux fur.  The leather was extremely hard like Dansko was and I had to leave Dansko because I couldn't get that hard leather to stretch!

@ECBG  Sorry they didn't work for you. They make my feet hurt just looking at them lol

Respected Contributor

@ECBG 

Honestly, I do not see comfort anywhere written on this shoe, they make my feet ache looking at them.

Thank goodness you ordered from Zappos, they do have a great return policy.

Honored Contributor

@Just Bling @mspatmac 

I REALLY thought those clogs would be wonderful having heard everything about UGG!  That was a shocker!!!Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

@ECBG   Yes, boots and slippers.

although the boots are great if they don't get wet, more for show.

slippers are nice around the house, toes are toasty.

Honored Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

@ECBG   Yes, boots and slippers.

although the boots are great if they don't get wet, more for show.

slippers are nice around the house, toes are toasty.

@Just Bling 

Oh I got the softest slipper around from L L Bean!  Ever heard of someone looking for a slipper as comfy as their WORK shoe????  I found it!!!!!  The color is SUPER ugly.  I don't care.  It's slippers and I am home for goodness sake!!

Ladies Wicked Good Clogs!!!

The color is beyond ugly.  My feet are happy!

Women's Wicked Good Clogs

Valued Contributor
Those just look like happiness!!! And I like the color too.
Honored Contributor

Re: UGG Disappointment!!!

[ Edited ]

@spursfan2 wrote:
Those just look like happiness!!! And I like the color too.

@spursfan2 

You can't imagine how they feel!  I have spent my life standing on linoleum.  

Valued Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

Color:Black Leather - Image 1 - UGG® Judi Leather Clogs

These look hard as a rock!

Trusted Contributor

Hi, @ECBG !  I love Uggs boots and am also disappointed these didn't work for you.  

On a different subject, I've had 3 pairs of the boots for years and only recently replaced my tan and black boots with those through Costco.  I'd actually worn through two spots on my tan spots and mistakenly worn my black ones on a remote camping trip.  The new ones will not experience the same, plus I bought my new true size.